banned substances

Guest portmuffins

Guest portmuffins

can anny one tell me what substance is banned in raceing pigeon point of law you can not be charged unles you know what is banned

Belgiums caused a stink, and then had to clen their' act up big time. A few household name were caught cheating, via using Cortisan.

As most used it any way, with other, that wasn't the problem. It was down to them getting a bad name, and hence sales etc. started dwindling.

Belgiums caused a stink, and then had to clen their' act up big time. A few household name were caught cheating, via using Cortisan.

As most used it any way, with other, that wasn't the problem. It was down to them getting a bad name, and hence sales etc. started dwindling.

YES YOUR CORRECT ROLAND THINK ALL BABIES GOT IT THERE AT ONE TIME ;)

Thank i know what you mean i think all pigeon produtcs shoud have lables to say no banned substan like horse produtce.

just wondering if companies know that their ratings and sales will go down with ingrediens not use they dont always state wat is in it

would be fascinating to see the products with ingredients that are unstated

just wondering if companies know that their ratings and sales will go down with ingrediens not use they dont always state wat is in it

would be fascinating to see the products with ingredients that are unstated

Some would be 100% glucose so cant see that happening ;D

I would like to see a random crate/s selected after a liberation and the droppings sent away to be tested for banned substances, lets see if we have a problem first.

What are they tested for

Who does testing

As far as I can see the cost is very high

They wont publish if positive for fear of getting litigation

A Scottish organisation tested I asked to see report still waiting :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

Only my opinion untill proved otherwise

What are they tested for

Who does testing

As far as I can see the cost is very high

They wont publish if positive for fear of getting litigation

A Scottish organisation tested I asked to see report still waiting :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

Only my opinion untill proved otherwise

As far as I'm aware the RPRA have testing kits. These tests should be funded by the main unions. I think the tests were in the region of £200 per sample and had to be sent to Sth Africa.

They could publish a positive if a crate was tested without fear of litigation.................. but would they?

lol 95% of the stuff we give pigeons makes us feel better but does sod all for them ;D

lost the feel good factor long time ago Tony  , no improvement   in birds and didnt feel good with empty pockets  ;):) :) :) :)

As far as I'm aware the RPRA have testing kits. These tests should be funded by the main unions. I think the tests were in the region of £200 per sample and had to be sent to Sth Africa.

They could publish a positive if a crate was tested without fear of litigation.................. but would they?

Why SA

Has anyone ever seen a report

Why SA

Has anyone ever seen a report

Negative tests on fanciers have been published in the fancy press but have never seen a detailed report.

I think Sth Africa was the cheapest. This may have changed now.