remove

ch pied

Guest chrisss

that [and to be fair illness] are the main reasons why i very rarely appear on here now,its gone wrong on this site [if admin,want to hear it or do the normal thing and lock it up  is up to them]its a shame it was the best site going,but it appears to be one rule for one and one rule for another

Guest lenwadebob

well yes ive noticed it as well, ive not been on as mutch but somethings deffo not right on here a blind man can see that

I have to agree. It seems some are getting away with murder, by using threats, abuse or blackmail, and are still here. And sadly good honest members are leaving as a result of a lack of action against these offenders.  :-/ :-/ :-/

I have to agree. It seems some are getting away with murder, by using threats, abuse or blackmail, and are still here. And sadly good honest members are leaving as a result of a lack of action against these offenders.  :-/ :-/ :-/

well bob i cant wait to get 1 of these threats coz ill go meet em any time,,,internet hard nuts...lol

Who? :-/

Guest lenwadebob

well bob i cant wait to get 1 of these threats coz ill go meet em any time,,,internet hard nuts...lol

Beginning to wonder whether the site needs Bouncers instead of Moderators

its not a real threat but not very good its over that google earth post he as it in for that woman who left the forum in my view

NOTHING SUPRISES THEN  :o :-/ :-/

looks very much like it i got a name for his kind but will not say what it is but i think  its a disgrace that lovely lady subjected to that  

Nobody should be subjected to it but he must have friends in high places!