what movtivates you?

DUBLINFLYER

firstly getting back into my child sport (i had tipplers when i was about 12)

just seeing jack and nadine enjoy and grow with their fantails

watching them learn there trade LOOKING AFTER THEIR BIRDS

thats very very important

and hopefully someday they will say

granda can we get racers

i feel the "love" so grand dad when are you gonna get real pigeons(no offence to roller fanciers) but i always knew this bloke wanted proper pigeons(AGAIN SORRY ROLLERS) ;)

WELL CABBAGE HEAD? when?

what does it for you as a fancier?

what makes you get up that bit earlier?

That quest for 1st national, got 2nds and 3rds, toped the fed, combine and open, just need that 1st national now, but can seem to get the big 1, maybe this year hopefully will be a turning point for us,

Dont really need motivation as a just love the sport of racing pigeon, the thrill of watching them come home after training and racing and the challenges of trying to improve each year.

only a couple of weeks away now, yippee!!!!!!!!!

Jas

Guest mick bowler
gettin up earlier dusnt make you win races,good pigeons doo

les

Les good birds dont win on their own!! Ask most top flyers how many hours they spend with their birds in the morning, more will spend good time with their birds than those that dont.

whats the saying "you dont top the fed laid in bed"!!

Les good birds dont win on their own!! Ask most top flyers how many hours they spend with their birds in the morning, more will spend good time with their birds than those that dont.

whats the saying "you dont top the fed laid in bed"!!

exactly right mick. if it was as easy as just buying good birds everyone would be champions, theres lots of factors in being at the top, yes good birds are part of it but they wont win without good management, good health and a good loft.

if you do what you aways do you will get what you aways get,so if your not winning try some thing diferent,spend a bit more time in with the babys form that special bond,think about the food your giving them ,teach them their just like children ,get to know them better thats what wins races,be good at what you do your results will come of that i am sure,ken