would this be legal

Guest HEATHLOFTS

Guest HEATHLOFTS
wast of time mate, i done all my fencing and the bloody things just walk in between them

not if there is no space for a paw  :) as it is only a 15 cm in lengh

Guest frank dooman

i think it has to be over 2mts off the ground but they could still sue if they pushed it and as said it doesnt work got the tee shirt

if its meant for the cats,,,,its illegal,,,, if its for other things its i,e vermin,,rats,,,,legal,!!!!!!, ,, when posting james,, remember many members got cats,,,, some times silence is golden :)  

your pic of your bird you asked for will be up in a min ;D,,, its not the best of camera shots, taken quickly ten mins ago lol,,  ;D

Guest HEATHLOFTS
your yb :) pic not too good,,, you made me rush ;D ;D ;D

vary nice m8 it will look lovly in my loft  ;):) thanks but i was joking about the pics and sorry i did not reply for awhile i was just helping out at the local cat rehome center for lost or stray cats  :)

I do not know why you do not use an electric fencer. If you did, your problem would definately be solved in just one contact for the cat. I wish it was as easy to deter the BOP.

Guest HEATHLOFTS
I do not know why you do not use an electric fencer. If you did, your problem would definately be solved in just one contact for the cat. I wish it was as easy to deter the BOP.

unless you are going to pay for it

i think most 16 yr olds still in school can not afford to pay out for it its hard when it comes to feeding them :)

Guest HEATHLOFTS
Stop feeding the cats then  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

oh dont push it  >:( >:( >:( >:(

lol yh i know a pack of 100 lead pellets costs £10

every little helps

im just being very helpful with helping my nieghbours by feeding them for them just with lead