Sterile Cock birds

birdman55678

Guest speckled

;D lol pigeon man give a way someones  secrets lol.  ;D ;D ;D  its what ya call the blue heart shaped pigeons. :o :o pmsl ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D???????? lol wheat germ oil is good for he hens a week before pairing so the cocks might enjoy some on the corn as well wont do any harm full of vit "E" Speck  ;D ;D ;D

if the cock in question is old he might just be getting bullied by younger cocks,try putting him a section on his own with his hen usually works.

jimmy

Jimmy the cock bird is old and I only breed in individual pens so thats been done.  I am trying several things and hopefully some will work.   I appreciate the response.  Thank you.  Ed

I have used Blue Smarties with good results but I heard they were discontinued .

Try RECEPTAL INJECTION both Cock & Hen ..

Wheat Germ Oil has worked before & last Season a Vet Friend of mine mixed up a fertility Oil but I dont know the ingredients....this Kickstarted an 11 year old Cock for me ....

If You are still stuck I will try to find out the composition of the Oil Mix..

Send Me a P.M

Steve .

I have used Blue Smarties with good results but I heard they were discontinued .

Wheat Germ Oil has worked before & last Season a Vet Friend of mine mixed up a fertility Oil but I dont know the ingredients....this Kickstarted an 11 year old Cock for me ....

Send Me a P.M

Steve .

I will PM you and thanks for the comments.  Ed

• 7 months later...

Send Me a P.M

Steve .

I would be interested in the composition of the oil mix as I think I have a sterile cock too.

This year I thought I had to try something as had a 94 and 96 birds not had anything from in 2 years so put 94 bird to 04 hen who always gets 100% hatch and 96 bird to yearlng hen. Bought 2 products at Blackpool first VIT -E Belgica de weerd product goes on corn and TAUBERFIT E-50 Rhonfried in the water used these alongside each other and 100% hatch :) also a 92 bird who I can't remember last time hatched with same hen been with for 3 years just to see out retirement 2 hatched unexpectently. So will use these products next year. Used them as soon as paired until all eggs laid so over what was on bottles but really wanted babies.