Lanarkshire

Guest uphallhen

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uphallhen

Thank god you are not my lawyer.When you come out with a statement like you have, i would have thought you would at least have had a few scenarios of who the clashing was with to back up your claim.This is like me having a debate with my 3 year old when she continues to repeat just because. ;D ;D ;D

Vincent as before you will not have to worry about the lanarkshire fed for after this year you will not be a member and will not be flying in the fed anyway camp jumper. ;D ;D ;D

Vincent as before you will not have to worry about the lanarkshire fed for after this year you will not be a member and will not be flying in the fed anyway camp jumper. ;D ;D ;D

Just answer the question to substantiate your claim,then you might retain what little credibility you might have had on here. :P ;D ;D Which Feds did Lanarksire clash with. ;D ;D ;D

they never clashed with any fed from weatherby something else happened but like most people i dont know the answers.

Do not pretend to have the answers eighter mate,just a freak race with terrible consequences. :( :( :(

Thank god you are not my lawyer.When you come out with a statement like you have, i would have thought you would at least have had a few scenarios of who the clashing was with to back up your claim.This is like me having a debate with my 3 year old when she continues to repeat just because. ;D ;D ;D

Ahhhhh but that's because it just is!!!!!!

Obviously your daughter is right.

(evil)(evil)(evil)

Even if that was true there should have been better returns in the l  shire area plus there was never any english doos about up here that i know of.Ive heard all this for years.

the birds where all in the chester area  and as it was west winds on the  day they birds where drifting with other birds  then  turned  to face into the wind  on the west  coast and for the birds also reported in to yorkshire held them up further as  the yorkshire feds had birds by then  clocking in at the time we  where libed

the birds where all in the chester area  and as it was west winds on the  day they birds where drifting with other birds  then  turned  to face into the wind  on the west  coast and for the birds also reported in to yorkshire held them up further as  the yorkshire feds had birds by then  clocking in at the time we  where libed
I dont know about that i think ur making that up in your imagination.

Even if that was true there should have been better returns in the l  shire area plus there was never any english doos about up here that i know of.Ive heard all this for years.

Exactly mate if Clashing did prevail,Why were there not a great number of English pigeons reported up here that day.

the english birds will not face the hawk  a second time , and dont forget there where not manny birds over the border,  if they  had crossed there would have been home  ya numpty

and thats the point about clashing as in was still deep down about the ripon area where the clashing happened :o

the english birds will not face the hawk  a second time , and dont forget there where not manny birds over the border,  if they  had crossed there would have been home  ya numpty

and thats the point about clashing as in was still deep down about the ripon area where the clashing happened :o

So what English Feds did Lanarkshire clash with and what were their lib times in comparison to Lanarkshires.Also what was the birdage of the culprit feds in relation to Lanarkshires.????????????/You are seriously in danger of becoming as big of a laughing stock as uphallhen here, your call. ;) ;) ;)

vincey i could go on all night with you,  but it woulden"t   sink in, with you. there is smarter guys on here  that keep stum,  me i am just  a silly "bugger "  telling  you anything.  the cashing was real vincey,  the  peregrines kept  them in the air  till they where tired  and nailed them   there is no other reason that birds be found in the west  when it was a strong west wind only clashing and hawks  shepherding doos will do that

vincey i could go on all night with you,  but it woulden"t   sink in, with you. there is smarter guys on here  that keep stum,  me i am just  a silly "bugger "  telling  you anything.  the cashing was real vincey,  the  peregrines kept  them in the air  till they where tired  and nailed them   there is no other reason that birds be found in the west  when it was a strong west wind only clashing and hawks  shepherding doos will do that

Well Danny,Let the so called smarter guys put forward the evidence to substantiate the clashing claim.I for one would love to see it being a silly bugger. ;D And when i can see conclusive evidence that clashing did occur with lib times and lib points stated that are relative to the claim that clashing did occur, then this silly bugger will be convinced. ;D ;D ;D

Guest Gareth Rankin

So what English Feds did Lanarkshire clash with and what were their lib times in comparison to Lanarkshires.Also what was the birdage of the culprit feds in relation to Lanarkshires.????????????/You are seriously in danger of becoming as big of a laughing stock as uphallhen here, your call. ;) ;) ;)

Vincent your correct. Pigeons were reported in Wales and the Cheshire's but this was not down to clashing, the clashing was only a secondary effect with disorientated young birds that lacked experience in dealing with the situation that they found themselves in.

What caused this disorientation ???

Hawks

Menwith Hill US base

Solar flares

Mobiles

We will never know but i believe the area from Scotch Corner to Wetherby should in the future be kept away from by Lanarkshire as history shows that it has served up more bad races than good ones. JMO

Vincent your correct. Pigeons were reported in Wales and the Cheshire's but this was not down to clashing, the clashing was only a secondary effect with disorientated young birds that lacked experience in dealing with the situation that they found themselves in.

What caused this disorientation ???

Hawks

Menwith Hill US base

Solar flares

Mobiles

We will never know but i believe the area from Scotch Corner to Wetherby should in the future be kept away from by Lanarkshire as history shows that it has served up more bad races than good ones. JMO

True but will they take heed

we might just ask  for scotch corner again   :Dcheap on fuel costs  ;) then after that we will save some more  as we will only need 1 transporter  ;D ;D ;D if you want to get a ;) head  buy a hat ;) ;D