SPRINT PIGEONS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blythy1
Can I ask which strain of pigeon would be the best keep for the sprinting, I relise that many will have different opinions on this matter but for an alround perspective were should I be looking and who?, many thanks in advance.

rene van de weyers are good sprint pigeons.

Any strain have look at the results and see who is consistently winning then when you made your choice try and find out much as you can about them and who is doing well with pigeons bred by them

i re-iterate rose remarks , but would also add ,, try and find out ,how your selected fancier, manages them , for me this is the all important ,especialy in sprint races  

i know there are a few winng big with roland jannens but for the amount that have been sold over the last few years should there not be more wining tne rene van der weyers seem to winning in most cases i say i most cases so dont get on to me with the wind behind them unfountlly there have been no strain in the last few years too  swep the country like the way the staf van reets bussharts did in the last 20years the soonjens are flying well in all regions and i like to see that in a strain of pigeon so in other wards not just winning in one area

• 3 weeks later...
Guest spin cycle
i agree the Jansen birds excel and would be my first choice for a sprint bird

its early days but i've been doing ok with van herle/ reyskens bred from stock bought from up your way