which ets system to get

johno

A basic system costs about the same whichever one you buy its the extra things that you might want that bumps up the price.If most of your members are on Unikon I would think the secretary would be greatfull to you if you got Unikon also as that would save him extra work finding out how to use another system.We have Unikon and Bricon in our club  and I wouldn,t really say one was better than the other.If you decide what exacly you want such as how many pads,lengths of cable,if you need to be able to still clock in when you have gone to the club etc,this is where you could save yourself money by looking at the differant systems.

Guest Gareth Rankin
most of my memebers are on unikon ets which works out around £550 all & i think bricon works out cheaper im unsure which to buy can anyone tell me which is best & of any problems any of them have.

thankyou

Phone Tauris and i am sure they will give you a great deal, but if the rest of your club members have Unikon i would stick with that as it makes things a little easier if all the members are using the same system.