where to order?

Guest Jake Greene

Guest youngboy

i gave him everything else! like details to colect my birds and the money to get me some avrifrom! but forgot to get the money for colombavac!! my fault anyway it was all a rush!! because im not puttin my birds together untill the injected!!

Guest highmill boy

hi mate,flightmasters have got vaccines both colombovac 50 dose £17.58

100 dose £27.88

nobilis pmv 80 dose £21.62

200 dose £49.95

all carriage is free

hope this helps cheers jeff

i gave him everything else! like details to colect my birds and the money to get me some avrifrom! but forgot to get the money for colombavac!! my fault anyway it was all a rush!! because im not puttin my birds together untill the injected!!

u cant pair them then i think its 4 weeks after the jab u can mate them ill check 4u tho if u want

Guest youngboy

a fellow fanicer waits 2 weeks after injection! i not puttin them together tll early/mid feb! was hoping for end of this month! but got held back a bit so i want them absalutey mint for pairing!