carrs ad herb original

Guest bakes

does anyone else use this drizzled over the corn i no stan the man does and a few of the top local flyers around my area i started to give it to my pigeons the start of the week there feather quality is brillent like silk also tided there droppings up good piece of kit if anyone else uses it whats your thought what i do i do what stan told me put some corn in a bucket drizzle a little over the corn stur it all up then feed it to them the next day

all the best

k baker

look like it mate :-) what is it meant for?  :)

Use for clear eyes, perfect droppings, clean breast skin, silky feathers and warm. Highly recommended for the Breeding, Rearing, Racing and Moulting.

For blending into corn or pellets.

Improved feather quality. Consistently solid droppings. The active ingredient in Ad-herb is widely known as a natural alternative to Antibiotics. Anti-bacterial / Anti-fungal properties. Can help promote good digestion and help improve performance and condition

Use for clear eyes, perfect droppings, clean breast skin, silky feathers and warm. Highly recommended for the Breeding, Rearing, Racing and Moulting.

For blending into corn or pellets.

Improved feather quality. Consistently solid droppings. The active ingredient in Ad-herb is widely known as a natural alternative to Antibiotics. Anti-bacterial / Anti-fungal properties. Can help promote good digestion and help improve performance and condition

SOLD , i might give some a try.??                  andy.

does anyone else use this drizzled over the corn i no stan the man does and a few of the top local flyers around my area i started to give it to my pigeons the start of the week there feather quality is brillent like silk also tided there droppings up good piece of kit if anyone else uses it whats your thought what i do i do what stan told me put some corn in a bucket drizzle a little over the corn stur it all up then feed it to them the next day

all the best

k baker

i would think the feather quality was in good condition before you started using it as it would take a little while to get poor birds in the condition you mention

i would think the feather quality was in good condition before you started using it as it would take a little while to get poor birds in the condition you mention

yeah i no were ur coming from mate but ive noticed somethink different in my pigeons since i started to give it to them they was brill before always got there droppings tested if i thought anythink was wrong always comed back nothink wrong with them just seems somethink has changed since i started to give them the solution on there corn

all the best.

i use it

spoke with paul at add herb , he said you can pre mix it on the corn and its ok for 5 months

but its easy to use fresh ,yeast etc sticks to it ok its not a oily as using oils etc

i bottle £22 does about 20 bags of corn i think ,

have you tried anymore of the carr solutions mate thinking of getting the racing pack they do

all the best

I'd looked at this a while back and discarded it. Because I cannot accept this bit:-

How it Works

All birds have intestinal mucosa in the gut.

The intestinal mucosa is a naturally produced layer. Unfortunately it is also the breeding and feeding ground for many pathogens such as coccidiosis, salmonella, e-coli. Left unchecked these pathogens will multiply and greatly affect the bird's health. Ad-herb gently lifts the excess intestinal mucosa from the gut. The mucus layer and pathogens attached to this layer are then passed out with the faeces. By using Ad-herb daily the naturally reoccurring mucosa is continually being flushed away. Therefore the pathogen population reduces dramatically. The bird then improves in condition and the immune system is allowed to develop naturally.

Basically? I think that's tosh.

I'd looked at this a while back and discarded it. Because I cannot accept this bit:-

How it Works

The intestinal mucosa is a naturally produced layer. Unfortunately it is also the breeding and feeding ground for many pathogens such as coccidiosis, salmonella, e-coli. Left unchecked these pathogens will multiply and greatly affect the bird's health. Ad-herb gently lifts the excess intestinal mucosa from the gut. The mucus layer and pathogens attached to this layer are then passed out with the faeces. By using Ad-herb daily the naturally reoccurring mucosa is continually being flushed away. Therefore the pathogen population reduces dramatically. The bird then improves in condition and the immune system is allowed to develop naturally.

all to your own mate really

all the best.

have you tried anymore of the carr solutions mate thinking of getting the racing pack they do

all the best

i did use some of the others stuff they do but i now only use the add herb ,the natravit is ok and takes 3-4 months to work i was told by them although i did see a slight change is the plumage

i went off using oils and preferred to add more rape see to the mix and the birds look well on this

Guest pigeonguy147

i started using adherb aqua 2 weeks ago with the thought of using their stuff next year makes birds droppings perfect apart from that it seems to be the same as orego stim watch this space

i fill the bottle top up and drizzle over a weeks worth of corn so it just dampens the corn you dont wont it swimming in it says 5mls/2kg on the side of the amount to be given

all the best.

I have used it for last 2 years its good stuff birds always look well on it and feather quality is improved, i have not had yb sickness neither since being on it, i must say as i told bakes its no good giving it willy nilly you must use it every day to see the results and get it into ther system

yep i agree your birds are in brill condition and dont look bad off it all the best

How it Works

Very interested as to why you say the above is tosh,surely they would have evidence that it does what it says, or else they could be in trouble if someone proved different.