LEFEBRA DHAENENS

boxer

bought some of these last year didnt race them myself but bred a pair for somone else to race, they scored racing as ybs and were both in the clock every week........also know another fancier who races them who has done well with them in club, fed and fut race this year. so even though they have been around for a while they are still putting up decent performances....... :)

bought some of these last year didnt race them myself but bred a pair for somone else to race, they scored racing as ybs and were both in the clock every week........also know another fancier who races them who has done well with them in club, fed and fut race this year. so even though they have been around for a while they are still putting up decent performances....... :)

WE HAVE JUST PURCHASED A FEW TO CROSS INTO OUR VERHEYES FROM ROB LEE AND ALAN REED DONT THINK IL GET MUCH BETTER THAN THEM

Boxer, the Lefebre Dhaenens and the Verheye's formed the Basis of my team, they were fantastic right out to 500 miles at National level. I had daughters of Rainstorm who was one of the premier Verheye stock cocks ever to come into this country along with the Aztec x Feola lefebre Dhaenen lines. They are the most versatile pigeons I have come across and will make a cracking cross into any family of birds. I sold all my birds in 1999 but they are still winning at the highest level this year. Tremendous family of birds. Mine came from Llouella, Lee & Cooper and Nigel Cowood, the mother of my car winner was bought at a Llouella away day sale and was bought at half price for £12.50 (verheye), she bred a shed full of winners.

John Burgham

Boxer, the Lefebre Dhaenens and the Verheye's formed the Basis of my team, they were fantastic right out to 500 miles at National level. I had daughters of Rainstorm who was one of the premier Verheye stock cocks ever to come into this country along with the Aztec x Feola lefebre Dhaenen lines. They are the most versatile pigeons I have come across and will make a cracking cross into any family of birds. I sold all my birds in 1999 but they are still winning at the highest level this year. Tremendous family of birds. Mine came from Llouella, Lee & Cooper and Nigel Cowood, the mother of my car winner was bought at a Llouella away day sale and was bought at half price for £12.50 (verheye), she bred a shed full of winners.

John Burgham

hi john we have just purchased 2 from bob lee to put back in to the verheyes. we have got the rainstorm lines and we also purchased a bird off alan reed of blackwood . its a shame louella havent got the verheyes anymore

Guest KING BILLY

hi john we have just purchased 2 from bob lee to put back in to the verheyes. we have got the rainstorm lines and we also purchased a bird off alan reed of blackwood . its a shame louella havent got the verheyes anymore

did louella get rid of them all or are they washed out ;)

The base of the Verheye's and the Dhaenens is Desmet Matthys, Geoff Kirkland raced them some years ago.

their basic bloodline is desmet-matthys x roger vereecke, with introductions from beulque, verheye and r verstraete.......they also have stichelbaut in them too.

hope this helps.   :)