Good luck Daryl!

pigeonforce

I would just like to wish Daryl all the look in the world for today, he has set off with a van full of birds to tackle the snow in scotland, ive packed his ski and sledge, hopefully he will get to you lovely customers by next year,

Merry Christmas everyone i will give you an update on Daryls progress in 2010  ;)

julie

Well done Daryl

After comparing the pic he sent me with my pic of Bacup i'd say the snow was deeper in Bacup :-) :-) :-)

Seriously though, you've done a great job today.

Have a safe journey home.

Just spoke to daryl, he has just witnessed a crash, about 30 cars involved on opposite side of the motorway, he was passing through some roadworks at 40mph and saw something coming towards him, realising someone had build a snowman in the fast lane, how crazey is that, or is it lack of sleep lol hope he makes it back its really bad in leeds now! he has 4 drop offs in notttingham and cannock tommorow dont think he will get there!!!

And to top it all off Julie was dragging me out of bed at 11am to get to Nottingham lol all work done now , yesterday was such a long day basicly over 24 hours driving with rests extra.

Thanks to everyone for the comments, now im going to have a well deserved bottle of Jack Daniels

Have a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year

:) :) :)

Daryl