van lints

adam owen

Guest ROCKYandRAMBO

no 1 on here is the man to ask as he had them before louella even had them and i know if they wasnt any gd he would of got rid of them by now like he did with his thones he had

DEAN PALLETS ADVERTISING THEM IS'NT HE?

last year i phoned  Dean Pallet and asked if we could  see his birds his reply NO i will take

a couple of matched pairs to the gate and if you dont like them will get others but no one gets to my lofts  so i politely told him to stick them where the sun dont shine

last year i phoned  Dean Pallet and asked if we could  see his birds his reply NO i will take

a couple of matched pairs to the gate and if you dont like them will get others but no one gets to my lofts  so i politely told him to stick them where the sun dont shine

the reson behind this is so called buyers got round to his lofts and all they where doing is casing his place .he was soon broke in to and they knew where the birds where and locks ect.so now no one gets round to his lofts.

the reson behind this is so called buyers got round to his lofts and all they where doing is casing his place .he was soon broke in to and they knew where the birds where and locks ect.so now no one gets round to his lofts.

understand his reasoning but there must be abetter way to sell pigeons

understand his reasoning but there must be abetter way to sell pigeons

if that was me i would put up a small shed in a mates and get buyers to look at all the birds for sale their. as i have 2 bull crosses myself 2 German shepherds on one side 7 american bull dogs on the other side and a grate Dane and 2 English bull dogs at back of loft .plus movement lights ect.  i would not have that problem ;)

thats maybe one reason but if i cant see where i buying from unless they abroad  then i dont want them  but i seen some thats come from there i put better in bucket JMO  but wish you the best of luck with them  but not for me

Guest steve1952
does any body no anything about thease birds are they sprint ,middle or distance ect any info wud b good

supposed to be sprint/middle, i bought 3 prs last year from louella only £90 a pr, not a patch on jansens i got from elsewhere using van lints for sitters