Jansenns

Roland

Obviously the 'Strain' that also comes up as an also 'Great' is Jansenns.

Personally, he's feats can't and didn't compare with say Busearts. Easier flying and never went distance, except the one season where they excelled... This was the Old Mn of course.

And it was again 'Others' that made and kept the name going.... like Georges did. But George, and saister, did do many and much more challenged races in Harder territories too.

Jansenns of course also had a good influx of diferent strains blended, and it was nigh always a Out Cross that produced the goods i believe, that all important new introduction.

A great producer, and actually called Producer in Belgium was Stamvater. - my favourite. This was Jansenn based and bred for stock. What a wise 'Stockman' and racer was the owner(Muller correct the spelling I believe). Goldern Ball, The Foxes etc. were Stamvater base I also believe. 25 years now and more and mind needs refreshing lol. Always wanted some, never had the mony of course. Nigh 10 years a go 'Red Dragon' lofts of Wales was advertising and stating they had the lines. Phoned etc. repeatedly, but never got an answer. So that was as near as I ever got lol. Too late now I've no doubt. Also know a good fancier on here that had tem and they did well for him.

Obviously the 'Strain' that also comes up as an also 'Great' is Jansenns.

Personally, he's feats can't and didn't compare with say Busearts. Easier flying and never went distance, except the one season where they excelled... This was the Old Mn of course.

And it was again 'Others' that made and kept the name going.... like Georges did. But George, and saister, did do many and much more challenged races in Harder territories too.

Jansenns of course also had a good influx of diferent strains blended, and it was nigh always a Out Cross that produced the goods i believe, that all important new introduction.

the introduction of the fabry hen was an important intro 4 jannsen

Guest BRYANBROCK
i lawys here off many fanciers!!! and they believe theres at least some line of janssen in most if not all breeds is this true?

??????????????(shrug)(shrug)(shrug)(shrug)(shrug)

i I ALSO THINK YOU MIGHT BE WRONG ABOUT GOLDEN BALL BEING FROM THE STAMVATER LINES IF ITS ALBERT TARLETONS  1 YOU ARE ON ABOUT I WAS VERY LUCKY AS A YOUNG GUY TO BE TAKEN TO ALBERT BY MY GOOD FRIENDS THE LATE DANNY REDDIN AND COLIN RUDD.....I HANDLED ALL ALBERTS STARS..2 THIS DAY ILL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY....AJAX...JUNES R/PIED...OUDE VOSS...ECT....I MIGHY ADD TO BE IN THE PRESENCE OF A REAL ALL TIME TOP FLYER WAS BRILLIANT

i I ALSO THINK YOU MIGHT BE WRONG ABOUT GOLDEN BALL BEING FROM THE STAMVATER LINES IF ITS ALBERT TARLETONS  1 YOU ARE ON ABOUT I WAS VERY LUCKY AS A YOUNG GUY TO BE TAKEN TO ALBERT BY MY GOOD FRIENDS THE LATE DANNY REDDIN AND COLIN RUDD.....I HANDLED ALL ALBERTS STARS..2 THIS DAY ILL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY....AJAX...JUNES R/PIED...OUDE VOSS...ECT....I MIGHY ADD TO BE IN THE PRESENCE OF A REAL ALL TIME TOP FLYER WAS BRILLIANT

you keep them right m8 you 1 lucky man handling birds of that quality

Guest ROCKYandRAMBO

think the best janssen i liked was champion super sprinter i owned a son of him but dont think i valued it to much at the time he was a lovely bird

Aye all the Jannsen bros dead except one. Oh and he wasnt a pigeon man he was the clerk.Roland if you private message me i will give you a Jannsen for your future use and racing.Its true all the belgian strains have a little J in them.The Lambrechts of Carl and Cyril say theres no Jannsen in them.However thre is Hugo Marris and the Marris brothers pigeons have the J.