Jason Phillips Young Bird Challenge

LISTER

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I MAY HAVE SPOKEN OUT OF TURN MY APOLIGIES TO ALL OTHER FLYERS CONCRNED IN THIS RACE,BUT IT WAS ONLY A SUGGESTION AND IN NO WAY AM I PRESSURISING ANYBODY .A BIG SORRY

Harky I know that, like most others on site do... I, personally feeI, that we don't want any and everything, everytime, being a 'Good cause time'.

This is where I feel a line is to be drawn.

;):P

And leave the closing till Monday as stated. Gordon Bennet you can't keep moving goal post to suit every bodies personal whim!

good luck to all  ;D ;D,,its near payout time ;D and trophy time,, if i can get details in private of the winners addy [can pm me first] ill pack age  and post trophie to the winner ;D again  best of luck :)

thanks philips for a great interest , if you could turn the points table upside down ;D ;D ;D  i would have did great  ;D ;D ;D, but all in all , you have given us some great  fun ,,,, a very good effort acheived by yourself ,,congratulations to bewted on winning the" pigeon basics.com.philips challenge trophie" if i can have details in private,, ill post it on,, congrats to all who competed  :)  and the best of luck philips for  next year :)

Guest Freebird
who nows

that would be down to members

I'm very interested as I don't have the time to race and have enjoyed this thread. Give us plenty warning so we don't miss it. Thanks.

im very plzed members have enjoyed the challenge its been enjoyable for me too other than having an empty yb loft

thankyou all who has taken part and made it happen

ill post the final result at 7pm tomorrow

yours in sport jason

jason,,,its us participants that should be thanking you for the enjoyment,,,,with out you there would be none,,,,,lets worry more on the birds and hope they make it back as soon as possible to fill your loft up again !!!

sorry to keep you all waiting just walked in the house

the winning results table is as follows

1ST BEWTED  15 POINTS  (£100 PLUS TROPHY)

2ND SHADOW 14 POINTS £60

3RD MICK 12 POINTS £20

4TH ROLAND 8 POINTS £10

5TH HARKY 8 POINTS £10

WELL DONE ALL

AND WELL DONE BEWTED ON TAKING THE FIRST PRIZE IN THE FIRST EVER PIGEON BASICS YOUNG CHALLENGE

LETS HOPE THIS IS THE START OF A NEW THNG FOR THE SITE

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANKYOU TO JIMMY WHITE FOR DONATING A TROPHY FOR THE CHALLENGE AND FOR TAKING PART

THANKYOU JIMMY

AND ALSO WOULD LIKE TO THANK PIGEON BASICS FOR LETTING THE CHALLENGE RUN (THANKYOU RICHARD )

WOULD ALL PRIZE WINNERS SEND ME THEIR DETAILS AND LAND LINES SO I CAN GET INTOUCH WITH THEM

THANKYOU JASON

WELL DONE

i think the biggest congratulations should go to phillips,with out his dedication and enthusiasm this would all not be possible !!

i thank you whole heartedly jason,first race i have won since getting back into pigeons again after about 18/20 years out of it !!!

well done very one,but,most impotantly and never to forget,the pigeons,i only wish it could of ended on a better note with phillips haveing all the entries back in his loft !!!

the pigeons are the real heros in this game,not us mere mortals !!!

Well i never entered the race due to being a tight *expletive removed* :)

But i watched from the sidelines and i must say i was really impressed with the way this event has been run well done everyone who entered and a big well done to Jimmy white for the trophy and congrats to Philips for a job well done after listening to  flyers around my way its been one of the hardest young bird seasons in a long time from beginning to end .Well done mate and Congrats Ted now get the drink's in :).

Well i never entered the race due to being a tight *expletive removed* :)

But i watched from the sidelines and i must say i was really impressed with the way this event has been run well done everyone who entered and a big well done to Jimmy white for the trophy and congrats to Philips for a job well done after listening to  flyers around my way its been one of the hardest young bird seasons in a long time from beginning to end .Well done mate and Congrats Ted now get the drink's in :).

sorry ronnie,,,,dont drink !!!   :P  ;D