Blackpool 2009

b.massey

Many yrs ago the Kirkpatrick had a decent reputation for long distance how do they compare to the other strains of distance pigeons now.....Only i wouldn't mind a few good Kirkpatricks in my stock loft, Would be mad not to have with my surname being Kirkpatrick ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest youngzimmy

YES THE KIRKPATRICKS WERE A GREAT STRAIN YEARS AGO  AND STILL POP UP TO THIS DAY BUT WHAT I WOULD DO TO GET A HALF DECENT COUPLE OF PAIR OF GURNAYS OH MAN ANYONE GOT ANY COMTACTS ON THEM

I have Kirkpatricks they have won up to 3rd fed for others and Kirky on here also flys birds decending from my birds which i have had since 92 these have won the adverages and made me highest prize winner for 2 years , as for Gurnays zimmy i have a friend who knows someone with them  ;)

I got my kirkys from oldyellow 10 years ago and to me thay are brilliant never let me down, I have bought birds at blackpool in the past some good some bad now I only buy them from racing lofts, I only raced ybs last year 28 raced 14 birds won 20 cards between them not many could say 50% of there team scored.

Sorry about the late reply, E Wright & Son from N Ireland is the partnership name, i hope you are right by looking for me on the stage. Mick Bray sells the Kirpatricks in the winter gardens.

Well Mr Wright I am very sure you'll be on stage. I have noticed your name last few seasons and you have some incredible birds. So best of luck to you  ;)

Thanks for kind the comments. The birds look good now, hope they can hold the condition for 11 more days.

Re Kirpatricks, Micks birds usually are 30 - 50 each. worth a chance if you like them.

Will make sure catch up with you Eammon as you say hopefully when your on the podium.

Msida Red Stars pigeon fanciers friends are again going to attend for January 2009 Pigeon Show in Blackpool from the 22nd.January 2009.

Below is the Group of 14

For Blackpool Show

Arpa Anthony

John Brincat

Charlo Gerada

Emanuel Galea

Bartolomew Spiteri

Robert Galea

Victor Bondin

Elvin Barbara

Emanuel Said

Geofrey Fenech

Joseph Spiteri

Paul Anthony Spiteri

Carmel Debono

Betram Joe Debono

__________________ www.feewebs.com/msidaredstarsafc

Msida Red Stars pigeon fanciers friends are again going to attend for January 2009 Pigeon Show in Blackpool from the 22nd.January 2009.

Below is the Group of 14

For Blackpool Show

Arpa Anthony

John Brincat

Charlo Gerada

Emanuel Galea

Bartolomew Spiteri

Robert Galea

Victor Bondin

Elvin Barbara

Emanuel Said

Geofrey Fenech

Joseph Spiteri

Paul Anthony Spiteri

Carmel Debono

Betram Joe Debono

__________________ www.feewebs.com/msidaredstarsafc

hope you have a great time at Blackpool  :)

Guest TAMMY_1
Ven Lofts usually at the horseshoe have Kirky's usually

Jill and her dad have some lovely birds and they actually bought a show racer cock from us last year .