doncaster fair

shotgun tim

I went last year and planned to this year but got roped into work.

Its a good little show, especially for brownie points with the mrs as i planned this year to stay at the Campilline hotel on on the site and spend part of Saturday with her ice skating, kids play area and the rest with pigeons - Happy comprimise.

drove over to doncaster today, and visited the dome for the pigeon show, as a child it was my play ground as grandparents house backed onto the airport where the dome and the other units have been built.

thank goodness those memories are still vivid, as i cant remember what i saw today other than many over priced and over rated racing birds, with stalls selling goods which really didnt offer any decent discounts,

maybe just me but nothing special to warrent the expense

kev

Guest marksimpson

i also went to dome meet tractor boy there and like you said very poor me thinks they will just have the one shown a year as pepole just not got the money any more and as to what we saw it just wosent worth it at all but it past an hour and thats about all yours in sport mark