Snfc Huntingdon

davie gullane

I have obviously upset somebody with my comments as topic is now closed.

not the case Davie , but i could see the thread getting out of hand , so closed it. the information may have come out on site a tad early , but hey , no one was hurt . over 966 views at present , and from 4oo and something fanciers sent , that tells me the majority looked on Basics first for news . hope your ok with my decision , cheers andy.

Andy not a tad early he has abused his position in the SHU putting that on basics. I am on the SHU and SNFC COMMITTEE S so have a valid interest in both he and no reason to put that on basics other than to cause trouble. I will bring this up at the next SHU meeting didn't think he would have done that but how wrong was i to think he had changed. Feel free to pass this on to him as I am not finished with this .

Davie

Andy not a tad early he has abused his position in the SHU putting that on basics. I am on the SHU and SNFC COMMITTEE S so have a valid interest in both he and no reason to put that on basics other than to cause trouble. I will bring this up at the next SHU meeting didn't think he would have done that but how wrong was i to think he had changed. Feel free to pass this on to him as I am not finished with this .

Davie

i respect your reply Davie , and thank you . i am not in contact (at present) with the original poster . i will leave it to deal , as you see fit , in your official capacity . best regards andy.