Snfc

Delboy

New top table, Andrew Garven as President. Emergency meeting needed!!!

There was a meeting called only last week for the management committee last night. Being on the committee off I went to the meeting only to find I was on my jack and there was no meeting.

Andrew was appointed President when or by whom I do not know because there was no meeting to select a new President and I for one did not receive any communication regarding the appointment.

Make of all that what you will, suffice to say I am no longer a committee member and neither is John Leggate who was the Elected JVP of the club.

There are protocols that MUST be met when events like those that have occurred over the past few weeks arise but they were not met which imo is nothing short of disgraceful behaviour by those who took this decision without consulting the Full management committee.

There was a meeting called only last week for the management committee last night. Being on the committee off I went to the meeting only to find I was on my jack and there was no meeting.

Andrew was appointed President when or by whom I do not know because there was no meeting to select a new President and I for one did not receive any communication regarding the appointment.

Make of all that what you will, suffice to say I am no longer a committee member and neither is John Leggate who was the Elected JVP of the club.

There are protocols that MUST be met when events like those that have occurred over the past few weeks arise but they were not met which imo is nothing short of disgraceful behaviour by those who took this decision without consulting the Full management committee.

The meeting was at newbridge bowling club

John was there

good tae see them all go all we need noo is a new secretary to many underhanded things happen in this club

good tae see them all go all we need noo is a new secretary to many underhanded things happen in this club

Mary Pryde is imo an excellent Sec Tommy and does not make decisions. She is an employee of the club and takes direction from the President.