Feeders

REDROCKET

does anyone know where i can pick up any black feeding troughs wooden normally you could get them at blackpool from pallats supplys or on line from pallats but the last time i bought them from there they only had the small ones and looking on their web site today they don't appear to have any.Its the black easy clean ones.

does anyone know where i can pick up any black feeding troughs wooden normally you could get them at blackpool from pallats supplys or on line from pallats but the last time i bought them from there they only had the small ones and looking on their web site today they don't appear to have any.Its the black easy clean ones.

Plastic guttering

Put L shaped cutting of upvc facia at either end can be hosed and dried last for years

are these the ones that you use mate they look easy to clean them

Not exactly the same,the ones I made had removable covers ,so obviously the covers were left off and the ends blocked off with wood.40 x 4 x just under 2 inch.Piece of 20mm conduit across the top 3 inch screws to hold in place,swivels if the birds try to sit on it.

The one in the link ,looks like a solid section,you'll have to cut with a stanley knife.

post-3092-16124517197854_thumb.jpg