Piet Van De Merwe

swilcox

For sale from the top loft of Brian Milkins, these are Brians prisoner stock which has brought him so much success!!!!

Lot 1 NL01 5150591 Cheq H Bred by Piet Van De Merwe

Sire Zoon Porky, bred by Kees Bosua, sire of 1st Peronne 1608b, 16th Nat Bourges 9399b, 12th Duffel 8724b, 16th Abliss 1127b, 19th Hensies 1368b etc.

G-sire Porky 1st Strombeek 5330b, 1st Roye 9182b and sire of 1st 9337b.

G-dam Miss Marbella 1st Sens 24,033b and super breeder direct from the UNO duiven and Late Van 04.

Dam Dtr Joop. Joop in combine races was 1st Peronne , 4th Creil, 5th Ablis, 6th Peronne, 7th Creil etc, his father was 1st Creil 3978b, 2nd Peronne 3640b, 2nd Peronne 2196b, 3rd Etampes 5795b.

G-sire De Joop

G-dam Moeder Charlotte super racer and breeder.

Lot 2 NL01 5150513 Cheq H Bred by Piet Van De Merwe

Sire Broer Jack, super stock cock, brother to champion jack of Jan Goris.

Dam KLD Eric, 100% Koopman and winner of 8th Chantilly 1427b, her sire is direct from Koopmans super racer/breeder ERIC 1st Uden 15,511b, 1st Beek 14,881b, 1st St Ghistlian 2206b.

G-sire Zoon Eric and brother to 1st Nat Etampes 15,750b

G-dam Blauw 21 mother of De Parel 1st Nat Bourges 8229b.

• 2 weeks later...

Red Fox please stop posting rubbish on these for sale topics as it isnt needed thank you. Many people ask me to sell there birds, first i look at them and then and only then if the quality is good enough i will put my name to them. Other come from my and Raymond Molevelds breeding loft.

Up to now i have only had delighted fanciers!!!!!!!

Red Fox please stop posting rubbish on these for sale topics as it isnt needed thank you. Many people ask me to sell there birds, first i look at them and then and only then if the quality is good enough i will put my name to them. Other come from my and Raymond Molevelds breeding loft.

Up to now i have only had delighted fanciers!!!!!!!

hi m8 im just wondering why u acted in this way towards ben as hes onli a young kid asking questions if he didnt knw tht u sell birds of course he is going to wonder where you get birds from ect ect thanks coxy

Red Fox does seem to comment on every bird for sale. Not sure why?

If your not buying, why bother.

One thing for sure is Stu Wilcox only sells TOP quality at excellent prices.

no1 is arguing with the quality of these birds just no need to be harsh on the kid hes onli yung we all have to learn WTF is this sport coming to and ppl wonder why its going down the pan. its because of stuck up fanciers with money that think they r the dog bollox

hold on a min every 1.

ok red fox is only a kid right so either he is buying or he is not, my guess is he is only being nosey now this has nothing to do with what your saying coxy about young ones leaving the sport etc etc your taking this subject to another level. which i dont think there is any need for.

now stuart wilcox aint no mug in this game yes he is what i call a pigeon dealler but for all the good reasons. he is not there to make a quik buck and sell u somthing dodgy.

now there are plenty of time waisters here in this forum coz i have had a few my self and for stuart to post this "Red Fox please stop posting rubbish on these for sale topics as it isnt needed thank you. "

he has done so coz of good reasons.

im backing stu all the way,

hold on a min every 1.

ok red fox is only a kid right so either he is buying or he is not, my guess is he is only being nosey now this has nothing to do with what your saying coxy about young ones leaving the sport etc etc your taking this subject to another level. which i dont think there is any need for.

now stuart wilcox aint no mug in this game yes he is what i call a pigeon dealler but for all the good reasons. he is not there to make a quik buck and sell u somthing dodgy.

now there are plenty of time waisters here in this forum coz i have had a few my self and for stuart to post this "Red Fox please stop posting rubbish on these for sale topics as it isnt needed thank you. "

he has done so coz of good reasons.

im backing stu all the way,

what i am saying is he is askin to learn and if ppl have the heads tht far up peoples arses tht u can onli see there feet just because he has money or is a big name this is wrong young fanciers have to learn and if you dnt ask u dnt get wer i come frm IF U WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE MATTER FURTHER I WOULD LOVE TO

I AM IN NOW WAY SAYING THT HE IS DODGEY AS I KNW HE DEALS WIV ALOT OF BIRDS I AM SAYING THE LAD ONLI ASKD AND UNLESS U HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE Y BITE HIS HEAD OFF

This is how simple it is .

Stuart Wilcox puts up a post offering a specific bird or birds for sale.

Puts up as much info about the bids as possible.

Posts a few photos of the birds.

Tells you the price he is asking for them.

If interested contact Stuart Wilcox.

End of story.

Need to know more CONTACT THE MAN HIMSELF.

You don't have to comment on the forum, as I am sure he would like you to call him or send an email. Any dealings I have had he has always been helpful and a 100% genuine.

Doing things this way stops any aggravation to third parties and keeps your purchase private.

Hello All

Firstly in terms of age i dont know Ben , his age or anything else and i would like to point out im not so old myself!!!!!

Im merely pointing out to Ben there is no need to post his personnel thoughts everytime a pigeon is offered for sell and if he has a question to ask then send me a pm.

Ben if i have offended you then sorry, but take what i have said on board and we will all be happy.

Chin up everyone.

Stuart

not saying is isnt a honest man this is not what its abwt i am saying for god sake no need to fly off the handle at a young lad just because he is asking questions

Guest stevie-b

stuart i know where your comming from it is totally annoying when your posts are hijacked on here why dont they start there own ones and leave the decent honest people alone on here.

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders