Saturday Liberation

ovy1255

just you get back on the motor and keeping a good job

a thought a was doing a good job but mcord and a number of others keep complaining seemingly he was watching me at the last race point said a didnt water or let the birds rest BUT THE CAMERA NEVER LIES OR THE TACO IN THE LORRY??

Don’t give a hoot what your saying my interest is my birds my time and money down the drain and I pay fees for the privilege had pigeons all my days and the members suffer once again because 2 sides can’t see eye to eye utter joke there will be guys joining the kingdom now and if not they will pack in

so what your saying is you losing birds is my fault?

It's not my fed mate. The point I was trying to make was that someone was trying to say that John McCord wasn't interested in the pigeons. What I was putting forward was from our own experience, we know our birds were getting looked after properly as they returned in good numbers and in good condition when he was convoying them. This wasn't to slate the guy that's doing the convoying now as I don't even know him, but there's obviously something going wrong somewhere!

my point is a certain person keeps complaining about the lorry,which was used by the snfc for the maidstone race the winning bird being a fife bird,then me not doing the job properly,we had 1 bad race on sunday but so did 2 other feds that i know about and there was uproar which ended with resignations and no racing this weekend ,i had to go and buy myself a go pro camera so i can record what am doing just to prove i am doing it which is totally unnecessary