Almond Valley Federation

You want try being race controller it's impossible trying to get races

Mind yous wanted a race on Wednesday

We did but it was rejected on Saturday. But less than 24 hours notice is wrong. Especially to post it on a page before members being told. If I wasn't told on my own facebook page by another club member I still wouldn't know just now and my birds would be on their way to boness in 20 mins for a toss. Its 2020 pigeon basics shouldn't be the answer where we don't all go on 24/7. Their should be a txt/WhatsApp group with everyone's number and informed straightaway. Again suggested at the AGM and rejected.

Im in no way blaming you because I couldn't ask for a better conveyer you go above and beyond and give it your all and more.

We did but it was rejected on Saturday. But less than 24 hours notice is wrong. Especially to post it on a page before members being told. If I wasn't told on my own facebook page by another club member I still wouldn't know just now and my birds would be on their way to boness in 20 mins for a toss. Its 2020 pigeon basics shouldn't be the answer where we don't all go on 24/7. Their should be a txt/WhatsApp group with everyone's number and informed straightaway. Again suggested at the AGM and rejected.

Im in no way blaming you because I couldn't ask for a better conveyer you go above and beyond and give it your all and more.

Greg there was no race scheduled for Wednesday and the guys that are controlers They can not help the forecast they are trying to get everyone a race for all the fed let that sink in

Greg there was no race scheduled for Wednesday and the guys that are controlers They can not help the forecast they are trying to get everyone a race for all the fed let that sink in

The race prigram has been up n down since it started. If you remember right the saying was and I quote "we will get a stobs camp every Wednesday" that's no my issue. My issue is deciding at 21:11hrs the night before. Thats no right. I dont mind racing any day of the week. But a minimum of 24 hours notice should be given. Not 18 hours before basketting. Once feeding etc is all done. Folk need to remember not all huts are in their back garden. Like I've said st fed AGM and in the club hut we should have a members group on whatsapp/txt or Facebook chat for information for all. Not just certain ones. Then the rest when it suits. But it gets rejected or ignored.

The race prigram has been up n down since it started. If you remember right the saying was and I quote "we will get a stobs camp every Wednesday" that's no my issue. My issue is deciding at 21:11hrs the night before. Thats no right. I dont mind racing any day of the week. But a minimum of 24 hours notice should be given. Not 18 hours before basketting. Once feeding etc is all done. Folk need to remember not all huts are in their back garden. Like I've said st fed AGM and in the club hut we should have a members group on whatsapp/txt or Facebook chat for information for all. Not just certain ones. Then the rest when it suits. But it gets rejected or ignored.

That's your opinion so I'll propose you to be the race controller next year