Joshua On A Win

Roland

But which one?

You can get a new body … But Heart! Never. That won't happen even for the £60 million you will pick up.

Maybe Josh has decided to give it a go.. win! The story and money continues. Lose! then that is a nice purse to settle down on and live a nice life.

I don't doubt, personally that Joshua can/could out box him... But what happens when he gets tagged? Will he remember where the floor is and take an easy way out?

I think if in charge and not hurt Josh will win … but if tagged, then that opens up another ball game. the chin and heart will give up!

But which one?

You can get a new body … But Heart! Never. That won't happen even for the £60 million you will pick up.

Maybe Josh has decided to give it a go.. win! The story and money continues. Lose! then that is a nice purse to settle down on and live a nice life.

I don't doubt, personally that Joshua can/could out box him... But what happens when he gets tagged? Will he remember where the floor is and take an easy way out?

I think if in charge and not hurt Josh will win … but if tagged, then that opens up another ball game. the chin and heart will give up!

Spot on

Like I stated: 'I don't doubt, personally that Joshua can/could out box him... But what happens when he gets tagged? So it proved.

Won't mention names, but there are many, very many great ;Champions' that had glass chins. But knew how to protect it! Likewise Heart, if lacked they never mixed it. Now that is/was a good thing for them. It never, nor shouldn't have distracted from the ability and savvy I believe.

Maybr Josh has learned a very valuable lesson … beside £80 million an hour!