CHEAP LOUIS COREMAN

PIFC JAS

chequer pied cock belg 2003

blue pied hen       belg 2000

these pigeons are direct louis cooremans purchased from bob fenech at blackpool sale at a cost of £350, i have only ever taken 2 youngsters out of these pigeons, due to lack of space in stock shed,  A friend of mine also took some youngsters last year winning club positions with them ,i am looking for best offers by 8 pm on friday 21st march, i appreciate this hen is now 8 years old but she is still fertile as is the cock. Original pedigrees supplied.

GOOD LUCK THE WINNING BIDDER WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED WITH THESE PIGEONS!

these birds are plus carriage.

can yuou tell us abit about the the pedigree, sir dam, and grand dam please

they are the original pedigrees written by louis cooreman they are quite difficult to read but hear goes, sire to hen Primus 3x1st/2x2nd 1999.2x1st 2000 Dam blauwwitpen.sire to cock Gipot possibly, dam Donna. Sorry best i can do

just to say lads these are good birds i would buy only for a real lack of space and i dont know the seller in any way there results in the Europa one loft race was fantastic and also in the nipa some fanciers putting up some good results hope the seller don't mind me writing this

just to say lads these are good birds i would buy only for a real lack of space and i dont know the seller in any way there results in the Europa one loft race was fantastic and also in the nipa some fanciers putting up some good results hope the seller don't mind me writing this

thanks for the comments as you said we do not know each other, the winning bidder will not be dissapointed with these birds only selling due to lack of space.

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders