New Members - Introduce Yourselves

Webmaster

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest speckled

:-/ Ah dont see why we need a new post for new members thay been ok posting on the main forum, :-/ so dont see why thay need to have there own place :-/ if thay wont to join thay join & say hi as thay have done in the past,never been a prob up till now ;D ;D ;D ;D. well dont see many introducting themself, here.ie (new members) who havent done on the main forum :X :X  as tammy say old members re introducing, why? All new members seem to go straight to the the front line the general converstion.Thats how it always worked, as the "gerneral converstion" is  the main sorce of where the converstion starts,  :-/ :-/ the idea of the the forum is for pigeonbasic users to use it not to be told to go to a cetain topic to introduce thereself thay do it at ther own discrestion,sorry if ive trod on any toes or offened any one but  :X :X : thats how i feel, :o :o :o we dont follow other forums thats what makes this one so popular & enjoyable My thougth Speck :X ::)

Guest speckled
:o :o :o Lol no new members yet ;D ;D ;D ;D prhaphs thay are on general pigeon converstion lol :X :X :X :X thougth better of it ahhhhhhhhhhhh //??????????????????? well i speak me mind as ya all no, :X :X :X thats where i  will intend to look for new members as i do for any post on the forum.never had a special post when before  joined so why now. :-/ :-/ funny how now ones posted, :o :o :o have us old members scared the new ones away..please dont be shy  ;D ;D ;D we dont bite in the big world pigeon basic. we try if we can to help BOO. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Speck  :) :) :X :X :X

hi im heidi  and i found this website yesterday when i was trawling through the internet looking for ailments. i live in cheshire and have around 35 doves, started off with 7, all white fantails in a dove cote, as you do, then as winter approached realised that this was ornemental only and moved them to proper house, an annex to our barn. i had one coloured one as well who proved to be really good at breeding so now i have a mixture of whites and black/white doves. i don race them they are purely pets but i spend hrs watching them and their behaviour and find it really relaxing. i realise that i have really basic knowledge on them after reading your website so i am hoping to pick up tips and have a better understanding of just what is required to keep them healthy. :) :)

thanx  can you tell me though why is it that some of my juvinile doves attack the chicks whenever their parents are away, is this cos they have been bullied when they were chicks. i spend so much time looking out for the chicks, putting them back in nests etc and the bigger ones can be really nasty. its not the adult ones just the juviniles. i dont have anywhere seperate to put the parents and chicks, which is one of the reasons that they are allowed to fly free and come and go and give the chicks some peace.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all,

been on the site now for just over a week..great site, good info

my name is mark and i am from St.Helens, Merseyside..BUT relocating down south very soon (start a new job 23.10.06), gonna be living in Woodland St.Mary (between Newbury & Swindon)

Looking for clubs which i would be elligible to join and hopefully race a few yb next season - Anyone any ideas??

• 3 weeks later...

[face=Verdana][/face] 8)Hello fellow fanciers. I keep WEFTs and Exhibition Tipplers and have been breeding, showing and judging for about 15 years. I keep 10 pairs of Wefts and 5 pairs of tipplers. I am a member of the National Federation and am based in West Yorkshire. I have an interest in colour genetics and am working on producing red and yellow Ex. Tipplers.

Looking forward to some pigeon chat from you all!