late breds

paul k

After another sucessful old bird season, i have today paired the racing cocks up and will rear a round of late breds for anyone interested. The whole round will be for sale, nothing retained and they wont be picked through first.

Families:- Janssen, De Klaks, Van Loons and Meulemans

highlights of the season so far;

14x1st clubs (old birds only)

100 fed positions in 13 weeks racing. including the first 11 in the fed (never been done before with old birds), we took 19 of the top 30 fed positions, 16 of the top 30 twice.

1st club, 2nd fed 10th open CSCFC, Bergerac 460 miles.

Positions in the last 6 years

2003:- 16x1st

2004:- 14x1st

2005:- 13x1st

2006:- 22x1st

2007:- 26x1st

Winners reported through this site from ybs sold over the past couple of years.

All late breds are priced at £40 each, numbers are limited and will only be bred to order.

full pedigrees supplied

any more info, please let me know.

regards

Paul ( S & P Kulpa - Reading)

we average about 50 each race i suppose.

cheers

Paul

I suppose !!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D. Nice to see a small flyer now ?????????????????  ;) ;) ;) having some success here. Well done Paul  :) :) :) I congratulate you, but don't you turn for any reason  ;) ;) into a mob flyer now.

Enjoy.

DONT KNOW WHY POSTS LIKE THE ABOVE 2 GO UP ON THE PIGEONS FOR SALE ALL THE TIME I ALWAYS THINK IT'S A CASE OF BUY OR IGNORE IT UNLESS YOU HAVE JOINED UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES AND STILL TRY TO SELL PIGEONS ON HERE!!!

Guest Freebird

I suppose !!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D. Nice to see a small flyer now ?????????????????  ;) ;) ;) having some success here. Well done Paul  :) :) :) I congratulate you, but don't you turn for any reason  ;) ;) into a mob flyer now.

Enjoy.

That's naughty Mr. Tar.(evil) Lennut yer a screem.(happy)

Guest bigda
we average about 50 each race i suppose.

cheers

Paul

how many in your club paul, and how many birds are in your fed  when you are taking the first 11 places

The race when we took the first 11 positions in the fed there were 2094 birds, racing. The fed we fly in has a Covers a large area, it stretches about 45 miles east to west ( Swindon to London) and about 20 mile snorth to South ( Basingstoke to Oxford)

when you talk about the amount of birds kept, i would think the average person down here has a minimum of 50 racers, and by us sending 50, we wouldnt be sending the most.

cheers

Paul

congrats on your success dont take this the wrong way paul but i hav,nt got fifty in young bird team race team stock loft or late breds put together came runners up in channel averages sending on average 3 birds a week  ;):D :D

Thats quality flying.......the man that can pick on form pigeons.....its a skill...nice one!!

Its the old saying ,you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time. We all send different amounts of birds to races due to loft size amount of birds kept etc, one thing that does not go away is that if you win races, big team flyer or small team flyer someone is ready to put the boot in, well done Mr Kulpa I hope you carry on the winning .

The race when we took the first 11 positions in the fed there were 2094 birds, racing. The fed we fly in has a Covers a large area, it stretches about 45 miles east to west ( Swindon to London) and about 20 mile snorth to South ( Basingstoke to Oxford)

when you talk about the amount of birds kept, i would think the average person down here has a minimum of 50 racers, and by us sending 50, we wouldnt be sending the most.

cheers

Paul

THe BB& O fed one of the hardest feds to fly in, believe me i been there got the t-shirt. I'd say its probably more miles than Paul say here and flyers can be in many counties, Oxon, Berkshire, Bucks, Wiltshire, Surrey! Also racing against the likes of Hudson, Lowe, keegan, Gilberts, etc etc etc.

These guys have been on the up for years, forget the numbers quality is needed to win this fed and these have it!

• 2 weeks later...

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders