Is It Worth It

Yellowman

Having been around the sporting canine scene for many years I’m well aware of the ups and downs of both husbandry and competetion but obviously having yet to be bitten by the bug of pigeons it was an easy thing to walk away from after all how do we know we are going to get into a hobby or sport until we give it a fair go,which i now intend to do.

Why is that though mate what’s changed ?

Birds of prey are more prolific. Sparrowhawks and Goshawks take your pigeons by ambush around the loft and Peregrine Falcons when training and racing. These birds have protection that they once didn't have. :)

Having been around the sporting canine scene for many years I’m well aware of the ups and downs of both husbandry and competetion but obviously having yet to be bitten by the bug of pigeons it was an easy thing to walk away from after all how do we know we are going to get into a hobby or sport until we give it a fair go,which i now intend to do.

Why is that though mate what’s changed ?

Bop mate they are destroying the pigeon game .there is thousands of pairs allover Britain .its so hard to get your birds home from training never mind racing .you will find out for yourself .iam sorry if it dissapoints you but its fact .if you start with 12 birds an hope to fly the programme I don't have much hope for you our club sent 57 birds last week we sent in the region of 4_500 in the first race I hope you come back on here next year an prove me wrong atb for the future