Jump to content

Kyleakin Lofts

Members
  • Posts

    25,003
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyleakin Lofts

  1. Glad you enjoyed yourselves, it was a good night.
  2. Morning all.
  3. Great Walter! Carry your own barley now.
  4. Well done.
  5. Good morning all.
  6. Best wishes to Helen, Walter. Hope she has a speedy recovery. Don't want you doing your back in lifting that barley.
  7. Good morning all.
  8. Grey sky, broken clouds, but dry here in East Ayrshire.
  9. Happy birthday.
  10. Good morning all.
  11. Good morning all.
  12. Broken clouds, clear day here in East Ayrshire.
  13. Good morning all.
  14. Clinkers, not the fine stuff, used to get it of hospital furnaces as well.
  15. Probably a wean playing kick the can. :D
  16. The majority of the peelings went to the rabbits, the eggs shells were put in the garden as well. the fire ash was occasionally used to top up the garden path. The tin cans were often used to play kick the can and occasionally football.
  17. Good morning all.
  18. Happy birthday.
  19. Thanks for your offer Walter, but time is the problem. I have a neighbour whom I am able to call on when required and the kids lend a hand as well. I am too busy ferrying kids to different clubs, etc, so the loft has to take 'back seat'. At least I have structure in place now, after around 5 years planning, so it will continue, at a pace.
×
×
  • Create New...