Jump to content

Kyleakin Lofts

Members
  • Posts

    25,003
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyleakin Lofts

  1. Welcome to the site.
  2. Well done, keep up the good work.
  3. Good morning all.
  4. Kyleakin Lofts

    Snrpc

    All the best to all who sent.
  5. Without doubt this will be a great loss to Lanarkshire Federation. I hope those who fill the vacancies are just as good.
  6. I did!!! I was tying this thread to another quoted thread.
  7. I once posted a book full of rubbish. I don't think anyone could follow what I was saying. Come to think of it, neither could I, but I thought it was funny. :D
  8. I don't want to quote you John, but is this a rumour? :D
  9. Good morning all.
  10. May I, on behalf of Ayrshire North Road Federation, thank Archie for allowing our auction on the site. May I also thank Pat, Ian and Andy Burgess for bumping my auctions whilst I was on holiday. I would also like to thank those who have donated pigeons towards our Fundraising and I hope you will be proud of the part you have played in assisting us with our new trailer. An auction would not work unless the on site fanciers took part in it and I would like to thank all the fanciers who have supported the Federation by purchasing a YB. I know our President will be "over the moon". He has been trying to organise an online sale for some time and I assured him that Basics was the place so to do. I have not been proven wrong. Once again, a heartfelt thanks to all who have supported me personally and the Federation in particular.
  11. Auction is now closed. Congratulations to the winners of the YB's. Please PM me with your contact details and I will forward payment information to you.
  12. Updated. Only 7 minutes to go folks.
  13. Ayrshire North Road Federation Secretary: Mr A Kyle, President: Mr W McCann Portlethen on 30/08/2015 at 07:30 hrs 15 Members sent 139 Federation Birds No Wind Pos Name Sent Club AFT Distance Bird Velocity 1 Mick Hilland 7 VAL 03:34:21 135m 220y SU15 AN1710 CHH 1109.494 2 R Thornhill 23 VAL 03:42:11 137m 395y SU15 A9606 BPH 1087.008 3 R Thornhill 03:42:17 SU15 A9601 BH 1086.519 4 R Thornhill 03:42:41 SU15 A9543 BKC 1084.567 5 R Thornhill 03:42:43 SU15 A9595 BC 1084.405 6 R Thornhill 03:42:44 SU15 A9538 BKH 1084.324 7 W & A McCann & Brown 7 VAL 03:47:39 136m 758y SU15 AN2178 BC 1054.768 8 Richard Dignam 10 VAL 03:45:58 134m 1289y SU15 AN2062 BH 1049.377 9 D McDowall 5 VAL 03:53:41 136m 288y SU15 A9876 BC 1025.525 10 Richard Dignam 03:51:19 SU15AN2066 BPH 1025.111 11 Richard Dignam 03:53:08 SU15 AN2061 CHC 1017.124 12 Mr & Mrs Galloway 15 MAU 04:01:43 137m 1644y NWHU15A7104 CHC 1004.277 13 R Thornhill 04:01:32 SU15 A9551 CHC 999.924 14 Mr / Mrs T Wright 11 VAL 04:24:56 136m 589y SU15 A2455 BH 905.696 15 Mr & Mrs Galloway 04:44:51 SU15 A7508 RCC 852.206 16 Mr & Mrs Galloway 04:44:57 NWHU15A7090 CHH 851.907 17 J Speirs 3 CUM 05:28:45 144m 118y SU15 S3429 CHH 771.279 18 G Sim 21 VAL 05:28:28 134m 1230y SU15 A1996 RH 721.738 19 G Sim 05:40:26 SU15 A1978 PC 696.369 20 W McAndrews 7 VAL 05:57:26 136m 1383y SU15 AN1839 GZC 673.525 21 G Sim 05:58:10 SU15 A2003 CHC 661.891 22 G Sim 06:09:21 SU15 A1974 CHH 641.851 23 G Sim 06:12:49 SU15 A2526 CHH 635.883 24 W McAndrews 7 VAL 06:22:17 SU15 AN1842 DCC 629.744 25 W Frew 5 VAL 07:01:02 139m 311y GB15 D07525 BH 581.785 26 Mr & Mrs Galloway 07:28:06 SU15 AN1158 CHC 541.755 27 Mr & Mrs Galloway 08:16:43 SU15 AN1196 BH 488.729 28 Andrew Lymburn 2 MAU 08:45:58 137m 822y SU15 AN1279 BKH 459.986
×
×
  • Create New...