Jump to content

Kyleakin Lofts

Members
  • Posts

    25,003
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyleakin Lofts

  1. Well done.
  2. Well done all.
  3. Well done all.
  4. Well done all.
  5. PM sent
  6. Well done all.
  7. Well done all.
  8. Happy birthday Andy.
  9. Hope she gets well soon. A great picture, she is very talented. We have had it once, last September. My wife's COPD was improving after she stopped smoking, but it is back bad as ever after the Covid.
  10. Fairly good insight into Chinese pigeon racing.
  11. B Chalmers, Stranraer 01776 706053 It's his son's pigeon.
  12. I think it would. I suspect this is an attempt to remove inaccuracies. I have heard of this in my own Fed and the variation was quite a lot. I suspect someone has complained causing the guidance to be issued. We usually set up in this manner, but the problem arises when the radio clock is down. I have also heard it will soon not be supported and we'll have to move to GPS time. It can sometimes be difficult to catch the satellites to set the clock and you have to make allowances for BST.
×
×
  • Create New...