Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,426
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. good morning folks
  2. buster151

    Gutted

    I agree with Walter, I have to have the flu jab for health reasons but still get it, what it does is to help so you don't get it as bad, it does not stop you getting it my wife who pays for hers and still gets it as well, last years was the worst bout I've had since starting them
  3. chilly and murky here but dry
  4. I took a bird to vet years ago cost me 30pounds a lot at that time treatment never did anything so went back vet advised to put to sleep cost was a further 30 pounds I said you charged me the same amount to make it better now same to kill it i dont think so i said any way he put it down free there is some pigeon harnesses on ebay
  5. do you have the links as the only ones I can see are 22 quid camera and 4 quid for a non pir light
  6. Happy Birthday
  7. another dull murky start and chilly
  8. morning all
  9. :emoticon-0140-rofl:
  10. cameras or lights and where from please
  11. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  12. morning all
  13. dry grey and chilly here
  14. I know the first 2 but not the last one, what is it
  15. Happy Birthday
  16. another grey but dry start
  17. morning folks
  18. morning folks
  19. overcast and dry
  20. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  21. overcast but getting brighter
  22. morning folks
  23. well done
  24. update sun is out and nice and warm now
  25. overcast and dull here but dry
×
×
  • Create New...