Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,429
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. Welcome to Basics
  2. Very nice pics love that first red one
  3. 👍
  4. Only just seen these replies Andy, for some reason not showing in unread posts to far to save any money really that is, would be like a 100 mile round trip so no savings thanks anyway for the help
  5. Welcome to Basics
  6. Yes Andy I know, was asking him where as if not to far would have gone for some as cheaper than what I pay, I did think when I replied with quote it would show all not just my bit
  7. Craig bird is now safely with me
  8. I have made contact and collecting this afternoon
  9. Anyone
  10. Absolute crackers
  11. Few miles away but if I can help I will
  12. Where about please, I paid nearly £11 for 25kg today and virtually same for white ones
  13. Brilliant, great pics and birds
  14. Welcome to Basics
  15. Well done
  16. Congratulations
  17. You can only edit a post for a short time after which it will show share and report only
  18. A swift recovery is wished and well done all the folks who made it all possible
  19. Coming through great, just feed same mix as rest of year no treatments
  20. Congratulations
  21. A nice pair as well
  22. Ha ha ha love it
  23. Good to see, hope he is well
  24. Well done all
  25. Beauts indeed
×
×
  • Create New...