Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,429
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. Well done all
  2. Well done all
  3. Well done all
  4. Well done all
  5. Good luck all racing this weekend
  6. Good luck all racing this weekend
  7. Well done all
  8. R.I.P condolences to the family
  9. R.I.P condolences to the family
  10. Tried everything going over the years and still keep getting them, at present growing some eucalyptus plants to see if that helps as that is only thing not tried
  11. Well done all
  12. Good luck all racing this weekend
  13. Well done all
  14. Well done
  15. All racing this weekend
  16. Thank you for that, should have checked before I wrote it, will report via RPRA
  17. Craig enough is enough please get this bird sorted, had this bird now since beginning of November and not good enough
  18. Happy Birthday
  19. Welcome to Basics
  20. Welcome to Basics
  21. Hi Craig this bird is still waiting on a lift home!, I know I said a couple weeks was ok but we are near the end of January now
  22. Waste of £15, and the amount of people walking round without masks signs telling you to wear unless exempted up folks just ignoring At least some got some good bargains plent in the auction we went into
×
×
  • Create New...