Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,427
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. Morning all
  2. Well done
  3. Well done and good luck to both of you :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  4. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  5. Morning folks
  6. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:
  7. Morning all
  8. Well done Walter always nice to see help given, :emoticon-0137-clapping: And good luck for the future Jim and Family
  9. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  10. Morning folks
  11. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  12. Morning folks
  13. Welcome to Basics
  14. Morning all
  15. Well done all :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  16. Morning folks
  17. Thanks all for replies
  18. Welcome to Basics
  19. Thank You for the reply, the reason I asked was because I told someone what I had done, and they said it will cause more problems as the polythene would sweat
  20. Put new felt on loft roof as having a lot of problems with wet floor when its wet outside, before felt was laid I put 2 layers of polythene sheeting on then felt on top have I done right or wrong
  21. Happy Birthday James :emoticon-0123-party:
  22. Well done a nice gesture
  23. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  24. Morning all
  25. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
×
×
  • Create New...