Guest Dublin lofts

mikey the young birds you are racing would any of them be

out of G O Mara birds ,if so has any of them don anything for you

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gladdo

NO IVE NOT GONE TO O MARA YET BUT THATS WHERE HOPEFULLY I WILL BE GOING .... I KNOW HE HAS FANTASTIC BIRDS AND I DO KNOW HE ALSO KNOWS FULLY WHAT HE IS DOING WITH THEM...I DONT MIND BEING PATIENT FOR FEW YEARS BUT YOU NEED GOOD BIRDS TO DO WELL SO ITS BEST TO GO THE BEST AND HE IS THE BEST !!!! NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT ...MIKEY

IM , MOVING THE BIRDS ON ...THEY 100 % NOT BEEN TESTED AND THATS A PURE FACT ... THEY ARE AT VERY LOW RESERVES BUT I ASSURE YOU I DONT KNOW WHATS THERE...I REMEMBER BUYING WINNERS FROM ALL THESE AUCTIONS, SOME THAT HAD PREVIOUSLY BRED WINNERS ETC BUT IM NOT GOING TO SAY MUCH AS YOU TAKE YOUR CHANCE ...NOTHING 100 % IN ANY FORM REGUARDING PIGEONS BUT IM TRYING MY HARDEST TO TELL EVERYTHING I POSSIBLY KNOW ....MIKEY

Auction of behalf of Michael Keane - Dublin Ireland

Part One of a complete stock sale

With regret i cannot locate the pedigrees to these birds or indeed verify which birds have scored prizes at club and Federation level with up to 9,000 birds competing.

Many of the birds have bred winners and are winners themselves.

The starting reserve of £20.00 per bird reflects the fact that i cannot find the paperwork - I have spent up to £300 per bird on some of these from top flyers from Ireland and also the North East of England and the mighty UNC.

No birds will be held back providing the £20 starting bid is met - 10% of each sale will be donated to 'The Mark Wright Project' - A very worthwhile cause!

Auction will close at 10pm on Tuesday 12th August - The 10 Minute rule will apply on each lot.

Starting bid is £20.00 per bird + Carriage costs - John Miller is able to bring the birds over from Ireland to the British Mainland

All information is to the best of my knowledge a true account of breed of bird - Michael Keane

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOT 1

NEHU07WAN266 DCP COCK

SOOJTEN BRED BY BORROWS

TOP FLYER IN THE MIGHTY UNC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOT 2

GB04S95434 DC HEN

KRAUTH x SOOJTEN

BRED BY SIMON TOON – TOP FLYER WITH GREAT RESULTS

LOT 3

IHU05S081857 BLUE BAR COCK

SOOJTEN x BUSCHARRT

BOUGHT AT PAISLEY BROTHERS CLEARANCE SALE – TOP CLUB AND FED FLYER IN SOUTHERN IRELAND.

LOT 4

IHU05S034880 DC HEN

BOUGHT AT PAISLEY BROTHERS CLEARANCE SALE – TOP CLUB AND FED FLYER IN SOUTHERN IRELAND.

LOT 5

NEHU07WAN3695 BLUE COCK

SOOJTEN BRED BY BORROWS

LOT 6

GB08V14794 WHITE HEN

WHITE RAPIDO BUSCHARRT – BOUGHT TWO OFF A MEMBER ON HERE – CANT REMEMBER WHO EXACTLY

LOT 7

IHU08S117357 BLUE COCK

SOOJTEN x STAF VAN REET

LOT 8

IHU05S062058 CHEQ HEN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOT 9

IHU07S18536 CHEQ COCK

STAF VAN REET

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOT 10

GB07S84073 BLUE HEN

DE KLAK x SOOJTEN BRED BY DAVE HOLDERNESS

DAVE HAD FAMOUS BIRD ‘HOME ALONE’ AND THIS YEAR WAS 3RD BEST OLD BIRD IN THE UK – WON AWARD AT BLACKPOOL SHOW LAST YEAR GREAT AWARD MANY CLUB AND FED WINNERS!

LOT 11

IHU08S18180 BLUE COCK

SOOJTEN x VAN REET

LOT 12

IHU05S062074 BP HEN

SOOJTEN – FULL SISTER TO 2 X 1ST AND 2ND FED APPROX 9,000b

LOT 13

GB06P28528 CHEQ COCK

DE KLAK x JANSSEN BRED BY DAVE HOLDERNESS

LOT 14

NEHU07WAN254 CHEQ HEN

SOOJTEN BRED BY BORROWS

LOT 15

IHU08S23274 BLUE COCK

STAF VAN REET x SOOJTEN

LOT 16

IHU08N27681 BP HEN

STAF VAN REET

LOT 17

GB08V14795 WHITE COCK

RAPIDO BUSCHARRT PURCHASED FROM BASICS MEMBER

LOT 18

IHU08N20025 BLUE HEN

SOOJTEN

LOT 19

GB07K36937 BLUE COCK

DE KLAK x JANSSEN x VAN REET

LOT 20

IHU08S135269 DC HEN

KRAUTH

LOT 21

NEHU07WAN259 DC COCK

SOOJTEN BRED BY BORROWS

LOT 22

IHU05S081916 BP HEN

SOOJTEN x BUSCHARRT

BOUGHT AT PAISLEY BROTHERS CLEARANCE SALE – TOP CLUB AND FED FLYER IN SOUTHERN IRELAND

LOT 23

IHU08S20738 DC COCK

BRED BY MYSELF RACED 6 RACES IN 2008

LOT 24

GB06A26110 CHEQ HEN

DE KLAK x SOOTJEN BRED BY DAVE HOLDERNESS

£25.00lot 6 and 12

Guest gladdo

MADKENNY MATE THATS SORTED THANKS VERY MUCH BID ON BOARD .... MIKEY...ANY MORE BIDDERS OUT THERE MIKEY ????

UPDATE AUCTION :- LOT 2 £35 BRYANBROCK

LOT 5 £25 SCPS

LOT 6 £25MAD KENNY

LOT10 £20THE GERS

LOT 12 £25 SCPS

LOT 13 £35 BRYANBROCK

LOT 15 £20 FLYING TEESIDER

LOT  17 £25 MAD KENNY

Guest gladdo

TO BE HONEST IT WOULD BE UNFAIR TO SAY AS I WANT PEOPLE TO HAVE A GO AND FIND WHAT THEY THINK IS THE BEST BIRDS ...I ALSO HAD ON THERE WOULD BE AN AUCTION AND BECAUSE I WON A RACE IT DOES NOT MEAN ILL CHANGE MY MIND ...AROUND 40 STOCK BIRDS I HAVE AND ALL WILL BE SOLD ON HERE ...MIKEY ... SORRY MATE BUT CANT SAY .... IVE NO PEDS SO CANT GIVE INFO ..THERE IS ACTUALLY A BLUE PIET THAT HAS INFO NO HERE BUT TRYING TO GET IT CLEARED .... MIKEY

Hi Mickey, hope all goes well with this sale, i know what youve spent and somebody will get some bargains. Reference lot 13, i know youve lost most of the paperwork, so i can assisst a little. lot 13 was one which i bred and gave to you. He is staf Van Reet x Jansen, and won as a youngbird, 2nd club, 3rd club and 5th club, beaten every time buy loft mates when taking first 5-6 positions. He was badly wired as a yearling and was unable to race after that date, hence why i sent you him across, i know ive sent you that many, so its easy to forget. His full brother this year was 2nd club Faliase 335 miles twice, beaten by loft mate and 4th & 7th fed respectively. The Vn reet lines are bred from my best stock bought from good friend Steve Parry barnsley, when he gave up the sport. Still the only person to ever achieve 1st, 2nd, 3rd Mid Yorkshire Combine. The Jansen lines are bred from the stock i purchased from Frankie beck of Manchester, same way bred as 2x fed winners this year. This cock will throw winners out for fun in the right hands. glad to ee youve not put the old lad up, get what you can while you can, his last youngbird at my lofts won last week. good luck with the sale mate, Simon Toon

Guest gladdo

update auction :- lot 2 £35 bryanbrock

lot 3  Â£20 van loon

lot 5 £25 scps

lot 6 £35 madkenny

lot 10 £20 the gers

lot 12 £30 van loon

lot 13 £35 bryanbrook

lot 15 £20 flying teesider

lot 17 £35 mad kenny

please note that if the same person buys the 2 whites i will throw the youngster in thats in the nest !!!! im trying my best here all ... mikey...keep the bids coming and we can give a higher percent to the mark wright project ....www.themarkwrightproject.co.uk //// thank you all ... mikey

Guest gladdo

well sorry about that greengrass but ive not got all info as i gave it to the best of my ability ...... i have lost all paper work that exactly where the birds are from etc ... i have a few of dave holderness birds in my loft, even young he sent me via john millar ...excuse me but there will be mistakes along the way...trying to remember all but lost all peds and paperwork .... please note as stated its to the best of my ability all.... thanking you michael keane ... sorry  about that green grass...ill not be on for next day or so as my brother is getting married so if you have any questions ill be a few days getting back to you so bare with me...big day tomorrow ...mikey

Guest gladdo

ok so im back ...what a wedding ... right lets go and continue to the auction and keep the bids coming in .... we have until tuesday night for the auction ....mikey... lets make more money for themarkwrightproject.co.uk ....mikey (dublin , ireland )

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders