Free racers

carl

In a few weeks time i will have a round of youngsters from my race team that will be free to anyone willing to pick them up or pay the carriage,there will be around 20 youngsters,the parents have scored from 70 miles to 420 miles,the reason they are going is because i will only breeding from my stock and i easy have enough.I can post photos and infomation on the parents if people wish,they are all smasing birds and have flown very well since i started.

Anyone intrested leave a message here or pm me,i will need the rings from anyone wanting any,the eggs are just out now.

Hi jamie i have just pm you mate with some details,Like i said free to go there will be 20 maybe more from good races that have mostly scored for me,there will be some from yearlings that have never been bred from yet from stock i have paid good money for.

just out of a matter of interest mate are you anything to do with the pudseyoddfellows that flew in the rpra 1 loft race as i met them there? have also pm you regarding the birds cheers mate

carl ive always said the best birds are the ones given as gifts, when i was flying 10 years ago i had 4 birds given, lost one off the doors but the other 3 had umpteen turns yb national, wednesday club national, lillers and abbieville  to name a few best gift birds i ever had good on ya mate

Carl

What a nice gesture.

Our Beginners on the programme here in the States are very grateful to good folks like yourself, gives them a good start and decent birds to fly

Your're a Gent.

Thanks very much for the kind coments people,Its no hassle at all for me to give theses birds away to have a chance to prove themselfs in life.I wanted my roundabout race team to rear a round of youngsters but would have had too many if i kept them for myself due to new stock i have brought in.I could have gave them away three times over with the response i got.Hopefully something will come out of them for the people getting the birds..