FED DISCRIMANATE AGAINST THE DISABLED

Terry you are right mate and I support you on this matter, but although the rpra have passed and put rules in place to allow the use of ets, the "Bolt Hole" is there for anyone or organisation to use and that is "they do not have to facilitate provision for the use of ets, should the officials of the organisation feel unqualified / or decline to be trained to use it". I feel that although a lot of money has changed hands from the fanciers pockets to install these systems in their lofts ready for racing the harder you put your point across the sooner they will run to the bolt hole, and state they are not prepared to provide provision of its use.

You may challenge the federation by a letter of complaint and enclose a copy of the Disability Discrimination Act and ask for a written reply, please send by recorded delivery so someone has to sign for acknowledgement of your letter and take the matter from there on.

Terry you are right mate and I support you on this matter, but although the rpra have passed and put rules in place to allow the use of ets, the "Bolt Hole" is there for anyone or organisation to use and that is "they do not have to facilitate provision for the use of ets, should the officials of the organisation feel unqualified / or decline to be trained to use it". I feel that although a lot of money has changed hands from the fanciers pockets to install these systems in their lofts ready for racing the harder you put your point across the sooner they will run to the bolt hole, and state they are not prepared to provide provision of its use.

You may challenge the federation by a letter of complaint and enclose a copy of the Disability Discrimination Act and ask for a written reply, please send by recorded delivery so someone has to sign for acknowledgement of your letter and take the matter from there on.

last year the fed refused ets people raced on it and were kicked out of result well they wouldnt even read it  and the fed were taken to region the fed lost they appealed so it went to council again the fed lost after we were told we got no one to check the ets we the club would have to provide the checkers now this new rule they have basicly been told to allow it but are trying every way around it what do u do yet its ok for the cheifs to sit in there garden mob handed with thimbless clocks if u ask me i dont think they like the idea of being on a leval par as ets will make the mob handed people clocking in obsolete