Manchester Concert Bomb

Guest TAMMY_1

The government stops them going to fight ,me well I would put on planes and/ or boats take them , everyone welcome once out don't ever come back . Don't think there's anything racist or wrong with that .

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

With regard to the speech acreditted to the Australia prime minister some years ago, this is actually an Internet myth and was never actual said by the lady at the time. That said it does express elements which most reasonable folk concur with.

Unfortunately what we are dealing with here is a far to common trait in our world of individuals being radicalised by an extremist doctrine to commit atrocities in the name of their cause. Most of these causes are motivated by either historic religious or racial injustices or manipulation to increase power bases or influence.

The solution is not a single change in policy or to raise the punishment against individuals as this in just a further justification of 'their righteous cause'.

Smarter is better

Success comes from infiltration and intelligence from within as well as robust security both at home and abroad. History shows that this will win against a terror organisation.

What can we do ?

Take responsibility for your own and your family and communities security. Keep you eyes and ears open and assist the security services whenever you can.

Don't be a problem, help to solve it.

Remember a terror organisation only has to get their plan righ once to cause suffering, the security forces have to get it right 100% to prevent suffering.

Cheers.

what we have done to them ???? we have supplied aid money and otherwise to these countries for decades and still all they want is for us to be muslim fact we are the infedels fact kill the unbelievers fact all in their book that noone is allowed to talk about

How thick are you bombing schools hospital.s wedding reception.s toppled 2 governments with lies about weapons of mass destruction and killing million people how that for starters.

what we have done to them ???? we have supplied aid money and otherwise to these countries for decades and still all they want is for us to be muslim fact we are the infedels fact kill the unbelievers fact all in their book that noone is allowed to talk about

How thick are you bombing schools hospital.s wedding reception.s toppled 2 governments with lies about weapons of mass destruction and killing million people how that for starters. It's little wonder they hate the west

While I agree with lots of stuff about this tragedy here's my thoughts , How do we stop this happening ,Let them know if anyone is involved with terrorism like this evil b s rd , their whole family will be sent back to their original home land , even if they blow themselves up ,when they've gone that their actions will have repercussions to their blood ,maybe they will have second thoughts .Yes some will say there home grown maybe so but their parents will be from other countries , SEND them back there and take all their money and houses ect off them . Severe yes but maybe just maybe they might think about their actions and maybe mum and dads won't turn a blind eye to radical thoughts .

emoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gif, get them out

hi mate not thick at all i do my homework these people hate us and dont kid yourself any different and dont think for a minute we are any different up here glasgow airport ?? bin laden was living within a mile of the pakistan eqivilant of west point or sandringham officers training school and they didnt know he was there do me a favour they kill their own babies they carry out circumsision on little girls women are second class citizens they arent allowed to pray in the mosques wake up

hi mate not thick at all i do my homework these people hate us and dont kid yourself any different and dont think for a minute we are any different up here glasgow airport ?? bin laden was living within a mile of the pakistan eqivilant of west point or sandringham officers training school and they didnt know he was there do me a favour they kill their own babies they carry out circumsision on little girls women are second class citizens they arent allowed to pray in the mosques wake up

Answer this smarty who funded Isis

Emm that would be the british government

And you that needs to remove ur blinkers .fact

Guest mambo

Answer this smarty who funded Isis

Emm that would be the british government

And you that needs to remove ur blinkers .fact

Tiger they will blame anyone Maggie Thatcher's boy was up to his neck in it, do you remember the government telling us all about the communist, don't do this,was watching a program the other night a about China and their it was all the big British and american company's selling their wares to the communist Gucci, Prada, ysl,jimmychoo,rolls Royce, now you can see why they want us out of the EU. All these guys in the government are f/ uking directors of these companies, ain't it grand,now to be serving the communist party.all of these other non EU country's Britain has factory's India, Pakistan,Nigeria,Indonesia,south Africa Asia,Vietnam, Ethiopia. Remember ravens craig all the steal making machinery,sold of for nothing ,to China to a UK company,all the best mining tools sold to Nigeria,we are getting sold out, and Europe are catching up with what the UK are doing behind there backs.