Npa

Potter29

Hi all ,any you guys members of npa ?? If so have you had any dealings with the secretary ? I've tried contacting him as says on the site to do so ,I've sent various emails etc but to no avail , I even signed the guest book and then at the end asked why I hadn't received a reply !! The message I wrote got taken off 😡 The site ,, so they no I've tried making contact with them , just wondering why there not getting back to me ,thought they would be jumping to get back to me and acquire a new member ! Oviusly not ! !

Dont have facebook mate , still had no reply from them 5/6 emails now wich ot says on site is the prefered method of contact ??? Thanks for your ring offer but wrong size mate i only need 3 size B rings if you no anyone mate , ime willing to pay oviusly and ehen and if i join i will gladly do transfers then into my name , cheers ðŸ‘

Dont have facebook mate , still had no reply from them 5/6 emails now wich ot says on site is the prefered method of contact ??? Thanks for your ring offer but wrong size mate i only need 3 size B rings if you no anyone mate , ime willing to pay oviusly and ehen and if i join i will gladly do transfers then into my name , cheers ðŸ‘

one of the boys in clarkston club may have some but he is away on holiday just now (old owl ) on site

Cheers scotty mate nice 1 but sorted it now thanks anyway , dont suppose you now anything about contacting ntu about membership n rings fors 2017 emailed them but no replys back , ðŸ‘

Hi , not sure what details you have however please see details below and let me know how you get on.

Email : secretary@nationalpigeonassociation.org

tel : 07873 319958

I have had a chat with one of the official who is a very good friend and has said if wanted to pass your details to me would get things moving as he cannot understand what has gone wrong.

Scotty M