Old Race Points

dunc50

why don't lanarkshire fed and glasgow ect in central scotland bite the bullet and go down the central road ie annan, penrith, lancaster ect, i can remember we had some good racing from these places ,, we moved to avoid percy, but percy is all over the country now and we in central scotland would not have to fly the dogleg that we fly today ,

why don't lanarkshire fed and glasgow ect in central scotland bite the bullet and go down the central road ie annan, penrith, lancaster ect, i can remember we had some good racing from these places ,, we moved to avoid percy, but percy is all over the country now and we in central scotland would not have to fly the dogleg that we fly today ,

Good to see someone with common sense but I think like minded people like yourself are frowned upon in this so called "sport".

Good to see someone with common sense but I think like minded people like yourself are frowned upon in this so called "sport".

your right no one got the b... to move on it and give it a go ,,,, it shoor cant be any worse than what's happening in the east. emoticon-0179-headbang.gif