TAYLORS CHOICE.

Is he on the site then ?

I hope he sees that post then ? I have had stuff in the past from B&Ridewood and although they sell good stuff the service was an absolute diabolical affair .

Sent for calcium supplement at the beginning of last years breeding season and i got it when the youngbird racing started  ..

Keep it up Taylors choice

DAVID

Guest bakes

yes mate always use taylor choice had a order not long ago for some more v perch's and bag of easy bedding ordered on friday was with me monday same as usual top service :)

all the best.

Is he on the site then ?

I hope he sees that post then ? I have had stuff in the past from B&Ridewood and although they sell good stuff the service was an absolute diabolical affair .

Sent for calcium supplement at the beginning of last years breeding season and i got it when the youngbird racing started  ..

Keep it up Taylors choice

DAVID

yes mate his name is taylorschoice on here  ;D ;D only 5 mins from me, so when you come down will take you there. :-)

send taylorschoice a pm rob, you will get 1 for 2011  ;D ;D

;D ;D  I NO I PAIR UP LATE PETE BUT THINK I WILL NEED IT BEFORE THEN   ;D ;D ;D

Dont think the catalogues are ready yet as i asked around a month ago and its not arrived yet.

I think i remember them saying that they would be ready soon and would drop two in the post when they were.

Mav.

Just like to say thank you to Taylors Choice for a very swift delivery of my items that i ordered yesterday dinner time and was deliverd today, A very large box in 24 hours, Everything i wanted and all in stock too.

Beat that Ridewoods, Be lucky if they would anwser the phone in 24 hours!.

Praise where its do Taylors choice.

Mav.

Guest Taylors Choice

We have an old version of our cataogue which is available for anyone, but not does include the full list of our products as we have recently introduced more product lines + the prices are not completely up-to-date.

We will soon be releasing a brand new price list which I have a list to post out to everyone once its available. Thanks for your patience.

Once again thank you for the kind comments :)

used them 2 times and by far the best for delivery times and stock

They must spen all the time on the mail order side then, as all i get when i go in is abuse. And have to go in warhehouse to get my own corn, As steve tells me he is having his dinner!!! or words to that effect :-)  ;D ;D ;D