Close Encounters

daviedoo22

I have had 3 birds return this week from various races all with obvious signs of close encounters with our friend Percy. Just wandering if anyone has had success with birds after they survive an attack or does this just .*expletive removed* the doos head completely.

hasnt bothered mine , i have a good blue hen won 7 times . she was badly hawked after she had won newark 2 years ago and returned badly hawked from leicester following week . , she came out and won aagain last year and also returned from peterburgh badly hawked but has flow well this year again winning peterburgh and otterburn , another bird my 25 cock was hawked as young bird yearling and 2 year old and last year as 3 year old flew every race to coast and has won evry year , he was picked up in car park of dakota hotel eurocentral as young birds from aycliffe with his almost his full inner and outer wing ripped out , think all my best birds have been hit at some point loosing tails wings etc and rips and tares but have been fine .

the blue hen hawkd last year

her half brother nearly decappitated last year raced fine this year you can see the talon hole on right hand side back of skull