no comments

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do not know the name of the god who faced in all directions. i do know many people with many faces. your language and attempted ridiculing of individuals clearly highlights you are loosing the plot. as to ratifying constitutions i believe you are the only poster on this forum who has taken it upon themselves to have the bare faced affrontery to offer legal opinion. as for irrelevances i would suggest that your incessant and manic posting 2833 to date would indicate that you must have posted a fair amount of drivel yourself bruno. then again you have to appreciate i do not fully understand genius. i take it from your post you are not going to be decent enough to respond to mr shearer`s letter via the bhw. strange you feel the need to hide within this forum where mr shearer has no way of replying. it seems you have different rules for yourself than you apply to others. you are quite happy to attack mr shearer when he cannot respond. this does not surprise me and i think many other posters on the board will have similar feelings. could this be because you have no control over the delete button at the bhw. accepting the truth can be a diifcult and long process. indeed many never reach the point where they can fully cope with the implications of acceptance.

to frankiedooman, membership is 36 members with 32 flying lofts,birdage old bird can be between 200-distance up to 700 sprint.young bird can be as much 800- 950 at the start. we do not have mid week races and i think joining your bridges would help with my training,due to shifts i may not always be there when they arrive,do you or will your club be allowing the use of e.t.s. this coming july as i find this a great help when working weekends and special call outs as my job requires.thank you for your reply.

i do not know the name of the god who faced in all directions. i do know many people with many faces. your language and attempted ridiculing of individuals clearly highlights you are loosing the plot. as to ratifying constitutions i believe you are the only poster on this forum who has taken it upon themselves to have the bare faced affrontery to offer legal opinion. as for irrelevances i would suggest that your incessant and manic posting 2833 to date would indicate that you must have posted a fair amount of drivel yourself bruno. then again you have to appreciate i do not fully understand genius. i take it from your post you are not going to be decent enough to respond to mr shearer`s letter via the bhw. strange you feel the need to hide within this forum where mr shearer has no way of replying. it seems you have different rules for yourself than you apply to others. you are quite happy to attack mr shearer when he cannot respond. this does not surprise me and i think many other posters on the board will have similar feelings. could this be because you have no control over the delete button at the bhw. accepting the truth can be a diifcult and long process. indeed many never reach the point where they can fully cope with the implications of acceptance.

Mr Shearer's letter was aimed at SHU Officials. I am not an SHU Official and I do not have first hand information on the statements he made. So I really don't have the credentials to reply to his letter, and even those who do wont be either because it was addressed to an office in Welshpool and not the SHU Offices in Hamilton.

As with your previous posts aimed at me, your post is again riddled with blunderbuss trash. Suggest you really need to exercise some self control, wipe the froth from your mouth, and make better use of the delete button on your own keyboard.  

it was me that started this thread and i only asked for some honest to goodnees answers i did nit think for a moment that this would happen were people are getting into slanging matches no matter who is right or wrong maybe its about time it was called a halt to and the thread showed be closed as i think it has drifted from the subject ,

Guest TAMMY_1
it was me that started this thread and i only asked for some honest to goodnees answers i did nit think for a moment that this would happen were people are getting into slanging matches no matter who is right or wrong maybe its about time it was called a halt to and the thread showed be closed as i think it has drifted from the subject ,

Think you are well aware now as to how any threads started about anything to do with the shu go, and did you not make a post the other night and then complain that nobody was answering it because you thought people liked a bit of politics