WESTWINGS ONE LOFT

just recived my auction cheque for my hot spot winner pigeon sold for £75 less26%Auctioneers fee advertising graphic design and online action costs and the cost of venue leaving £55.50 my 50% left me with£27.75 WHAT A RIP OF I FOR ONE WILL NOT BE BACK  :( :( :( :(

what site was this on m8 ?

Don't think I would enter anyway........too many wires close to loft !!

a proper pigeon man racing them would be a good idea too!! not just people with a bit o land and money looking to make money

Guest strapper

well im afraid you all know wot to do next season...stick to club/national racing and put two fingers up to those one loft races that rip people off,or join the ones that dont.

how they can be sanctioned by the unions is beyond me if thats how much they take from £75...scandalous. and taking the p.

Guest KING BILLY

i am not in faver for the one loft races but if you had won the race and got 20ges for it and then got £1000 for your bird we would not be having this debate you must get the paper work with all the deta on the condisions before you enterd so you pay your cash and take your chance thare is to many things out of your control when you enter these one loft races

Guest the gers

I had 5 in north coast classic one loft race. won money in one of the hot spots and had my money the nexted week.

And got 50 % of the money that my bird made at action. Anyone that won money in the lasted race had there money that night.

Will enter again nexted year.

I had 5 in north coast classic one loft race. won money in one of the hot spots and had my money the nexted week.

And got 50 % of the money that my bird made at action. Anyone that won money in the lasted race had there money that night.

Will enter again nexted year.

think i will. my decsion to enter galway was a bad 1

i am not in faver for the one loft races but if you had won the race and got 20ges for it and then got £1000 for your bird we would not be having this debate you must get the paper work with all the deta on the condisions before you enterd so you pay your cash and take your chance thare is to many things out of your control when you enter these one loft races

i got 700euro for winning hot spot  been racing one loft races for last 3yrs so you say pay your cash and take your chance not complaining about lousing won about£1200  THIS YEAR last year nearly £5000 only complaining about 26% of south west one loft only took10% PIGEON CHAT TOOK THE BLOODY LOT