bricon ets

i bought my bricon system for over £600 with the mobile phone interface the mobile phone interface doesnot work and bricon have been telling me for the last two years that it will work when they next update there system has anyone else been told the same ???

Best to ring Mark Palmer he will put you right.

i bought it in jan they said it was working thats why i bought it its all bricon equipment that was 2008 it didnot work and they heve been promising me ever since that it will work when the next update comes we have had lots of updates still doesnot work and they are still telling me it will on the next update its over two years now i think i will go and see my solicitor as they have sold me something that is not fit for purpose just wanted if anyone else has been told the same ??

ive been on the phone to a few others about my bricon iam not the only one with complaints so beware when buying one

Must say I have had  Bricon for nearly 4 years now and  I am very pleased with it, normally Mark Palmer will sort things out straight away but I understand how you feel but it does seem as if its only the systems with the phone interface that are not working properly.

Must say I have had  Bricon for nearly 4 years now and  I am very pleased with it, normally Mark Palmer will sort things out straight away but I understand how you feel but it does seem as if its only the systems with the phone interface that are not working properly.

we had ours 3 yrs now no probs yet :)

I have had a Bricon for 4 years now and I really rate it. When I first bought it we had some problems but that was our inexperience.

A couple of fellows in our Club had another make and it was not a patch on the Bricon. These days all the members of our Club have got Bricon and it is no trouble at all.

I would like to see and automatic read out though, because that could make the results more exciting. We could even have it up on a big screen and let nonpigeon fliers enjoy the results sessions.

I have had a Bricon for 4 years now and I really rate it. When I first bought it we had some problems but that was our inexperience.

A couple of fellows in our Club had another make and it was not a patch on the Bricon. These days all the members of our Club have got Bricon and it is no trouble at all.

I would like to see and automatic read out though, because that could make the results more exciting. We could even have it up on a big screen and let nonpigeon fliers enjoy the results sessions.

GREAT IDEA OWEN ALLOUR CLUB HAVE IT ;)

i bought my bricon system for over £600 with the mobile phone interface the mobile phone interface doesnot work and bricon have been telling me for the last two years that it will work when they next update there system has anyone else been told the same ???

what have bricon themselves say?

i know someone who bought the same as me and they have had there money back for the phone interface ive been told i can have mine back or exchange for the bigger bricon clock where it is suposedly working but i bought mine because the speedy was small and idont want my money back i want it working