Top Class Pigeons

eagle79

have you heard the saying one mans rubbish is another mans gold? well I read a article by bert braspenning a he said pigeons not up to his standard were put in the pot to make a nice soup;theres one thing he will never suffer from cocci or canker eating that soup will he;any way the point I make is would he not be better of selling that bird to the likes of me for 30 or 40 pounds and buying himself a nice leg of lamb or two.think about it his worst will still be top breeding,may be it had a bit ligament damage in wing which slowed it down,some small problem which held it back as a racer by the way no calling bert hes my idol among pigeon trainers top man. ithink I read that he did not send them more than 300 miles at one time may be try them with 450 milers to put a bit of zip in the breeding. as I say one mans rubbish is?

everyone breeds some rubbish

just because its from a good flyers loft doesn't mean to say its going to be better than your rubbish, far better it going for soup than sold on IMO , its a pity more people didn't do it rather than having clearance after clearance sale

maybe we could all buy some and fill the transporters weekly with birds that are only fit for the pot :emoticon-0136-giggle: in fact i have some here you are welcome to pay £30 or £40 each for , best be quick tho ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ah i am sure you can geuss the rest ,,,,,,, :emoticon-0140-rofl:

maybe we could all buy some and fill the transporters weekly with birds that are only fit for the pot :emoticon-0136-giggle: in fact i have some here you are welcome to pay £30 or £40 each for , best be quick tho ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ah i am sure you can geuss the rest ,,,,,,, :emoticon-0140-rofl:

well if you had a nice hen say bred from fed winners who were bred from winners I would take a gamble and buy the bloody thing flip the expense the wife would have to miss bingo for a night to pay for it lol eagle