Horse Wormer

plumber

Guest maricelbill

i was told by vet that the correct way to administer is individually 3 drops per bird (after it has been added to water at the rate of 9 parts water to one part ivomectin moxidectin etc) repeat after 7 days and in case of heavy infestation again in 14 days. loft must be thoroughly disinfected after each use blowtorch preferably as only heat or bleach will kill the worm eggs. otherwise birds pick at the droppings and re-infest themselves. however, he says the vapours from the bleach are too strong for the birds they would need to be removed from the loft for several days. not possible for most.

he also says he's never seen anything like pigeon fanciers for self treatments and never ceases to be amazed at our concoctions. we're a danger to ourselves and oncoming traffic :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

i said you think that's bad, you should see us at meetings

i was told by vet that the correct way to administer is individually 3 drops per bird (after it has been added to water at the rate of 9 parts water to one part ivomectin moxidectin etc) repeat after 7 days and in case of heavy infestation again in 14 days. loft must be thoroughly disinfected after each use blowtorch preferably as only heat or bleach will kill the worm eggs. otherwise birds pick at the droppings and re-infest themselves. however, he says the vapours from the bleach are too strong for the birds they would need to be removed from the loft for several days. not possible for most.

he also says he's never seen anything like pigeon fanciers for self treatments and never ceases to be amazed at our concoctions. we're a danger to ourselves and oncoming traffic :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

i said you think that's bad, you should see us at meetings

. :o:emoticon-0136-giggle:

Guest maricelbill

i was given the dose for ivomectin as mixing it 9 parts water one part ivomectin 3 drops per bird. at that rate 1 mil does 60 odd pigeons. i'm wondering if it's strong enough. the bottle is 20 quid but it's only a 10 mil bottle. it would be expensive giving it at 10 mil per litre.

its 10 ml per litre of water or half a ml down its neck the one for cows is stronger again its 2.5 ml per litre of water

hope this help you :D

Guest richie17

the horse wormer paste active ingredient is moxydectin 10%

have just checked up on cydectin and its exactly the same ingredient just a different trade name .

Wormer Cydectin 10% LA For Cattle

< Back

Long acting endectocide for cattle. Helps provide season long protection against lungworm and

stomach worm from a single subcutaneous injection at the base of the ear. Licenced Persistency: Internal Parasites up to 150 days, External Parasites up to 133 days. Active Ingredient: 10% moxidectin.

so cydectin is not any different anyway . :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

cydectin is moxydectin anyway no difference lol

Wormer Cydectin 10% LA For Cattle

< BackBiosimol is the the best wormer by far just google it (cheap as chips)

Long acting endectocide for cattle. Helps provide season long protection against lungworm and

stomach worm from a single subcutaneous injection at the base of the ear. Licenced Persistency: Internal Parasites up to 150 days, External Parasites up to 133 days. Active Ingredient: 10% moxidectin.