FORM AN ORDERLY QUEUE

oldguy

great pic do u have any for sale

this is the first summer of breeding from the stock ive put together over the last few weeks, though when ive sorted out what i'm keeping there will be a few YBirds  and stock birds available, the choice will be made from

Busshaerts - rapidos- camiel cardon - delbars

kev

The first two busschaerts to be born in the new loft took into a nourishing meal with dad.

kev

Brilliant pic, I've never got too close with the camera to take pics like that, don't want to disturb them too much, but, might try it, anyway you've taken a fantastic picture....thanks for sharing it. :)

Brilliant pic, I've never got too close with the camera to take pics like that, don't want to disturb them too much, but, might try it, anyway you've taken a fantastic picture....thanks for sharing it. :)

the pic was taken from approx 4 feet away,

the birds are getting used to any activity around them as they have to put up with the noise from electric saws, a radio playing all day, and me banging about just outside their accommodation

kev