My lofts and some birds

wayne77

Hi John, hows it going? mate if you want pair can sort you out ;):)

That cock had bad time of it this year hawked from Saintes :( took him a week.  In 2007 he had 4 national races(320 miles, 400 miles, 300 miles and 410 miles) was in reasonable timein all and was set up for Saintes but then bird flu spoilt that :(

The last one gave me one of best ever moments in pigeon racing ;):)

Hope can get some better pics in next few weeks

Not upto date pic, taken last year.  He looks great now :) but I better not post as you will just be stamping feet wanting him ;D

Oh by way chocolate could get it tonight ::) sorry :)

ok now theres going to be trouble, you can have a piece of chocolate if you breed me two off my yearling ok?

what lines is the first hen out of

She is Ko nipius from one of my best racers the hen below is her is nestmate.  They have both carded, but the Smokey has the edge on the pied.  But strangely I have preference for pied sure one day she will do well, though it will have to be 2009 as she will be 4 then.

ok now theres going to be trouble, you can have a piece of chocolate if you breed me two off my yearling ok?

Well I was going to have whole pack ;) but yes your having one from him in 2009 and on from his dam :) :)

If wondering Amanda picked this cock from photo last year.  After that he scored in MNFC yearling classic(not high but in result) then this year he won inland.

He never saw a training basket as young bird.  As yearling raced well and had 2 club channel races then a MNFC race where he was my 3rd bir beating other more experienced birds in my loft.

wayne tell yu what i will bread yu a pair of me and me dads number 1 stock birds they will be dordans they have bred 2 nantes winners plus mant more the father also won piccavil az a young bird won the race buy 100 yards got hawked az a yeling which i think was an omen becuase ov the birds its breading now WILL BE PLEASED

Great little setup that Wayne,and some cracking birds to boot,i knew you would have a good drop where you live. ;)

Other end of village than you were working mate :) got to sort some good aviaries like yours ;) looking forward to MNFC in 2009.  Will get some more photos sorted of my hopefuls in next few weeks.

wayne tell yu what i will bread yu a pair of me and me dads number 1 stock birds they will be dordans they have bred 2 nantes winners plus mant more the father also won piccavil az a young bird won the race buy 100 yards got hawked az a yeling which i think was an omen becuase ov the birds its breading now WILL BE PLEASED

Cheers John will be good :)